Looking for Artist Main character AI Dump[Artist choice]

marvel_away

Looking for artists who will dump there AI interpretation of my novel main character in the thread.

Do it of your own free will as no one is forcing anyone.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Looking for artists who will dump there AI interpretation of my novel main character in the thread.

Do it of your own free will as no one is forcing anyone.
describe what your mc looks like. instead of havign us read your story

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
See the cover of my novel. It is transparent for anyone to see. If anyone wants more interpretation, they have to read the novel 🙂
I don't mind helping people by making AI image for them, but if you want me to read your novel to know exaclty what you want for your character illustration, then that won't happen, and I'm sure it will be the same for almost everyone there.

And, if I just go with your cover, the prompt will be : a blond haired whore, bikini top with american flag on it, a mini shorts that lets see almost everything.

Edit: I forgot, Green eyes.

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
I don't mind helping people by making AI image for them, but if you want me to read your novel to know exaclty what you want for your character illustration, then that won't happen, and I'm sure it will be the same for almost everyone there.

And, if I just go with your cover, the prompt will be : a blond haired whore, bikini top with american flag on it, a mini shorts that lets see almost everything.

Their MC is just Kay from Girl und Panzer

marvel_away

Why is the title searching for artists when it is stated to do AI?
AI is just a tool for artist to use...

Ya.... you are right. Just wanted to see if anyone would be able to come up with something by reading the novel since I describe what the mc wears in detail in the novel.

Sleds

AI is just a tool for artist to use...
AI can be used by all, so yeah artist can use it, but it's mostly used by people (including me) with no talent in drawing. Writing a few words won't make anyone an artist.

marvel_away

I'll derail this thread.

People who use AI aren't artist, the real artist is the AI and the people who made the artworks used to feed the AI.
Calm down. Take a chill pill. Anyone can have different opinions. But in my opinion if something makes someone's work easier then I'm not really against it. It is really fine if you have different opinion about it.

Sleds

Ya.... you are right. Just wanted to see if anyone would be able to come up with something by reading the novel since I describe what the mc wears in detail in the novel.
You can just write your character description here instead of asking people to read your novel, that will be faster and you will have more result.

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
I don't know who is that.

marvel_away

You can just write your character description here instead of asking people to read your novel, that will be faster and you will have more result.

Here is the description. Taken straight out of the novel.

Her attire, a tantalizing concoction of lace, leather, and fishnet, left little to the imagination. A skimpy black lace bra adorned with glinting nipple rings, delicately placed to accentuate her alluring piercings, was a bold centerpiece that captivated every eye.

The bra barely contained her ample assets, creating a provocative display that seamlessly blended with a leather mini skirt adorned with silver studs. Fishnet stockings clung to her long legs, exposing more than concealing. High-heeled boots, reaching just below the knee, completed the ensemble, adding a touch of dominatrix chic to the mix.

Edit:
Note: My novel falls under 18+ audience

Sleds

Here is the description. Taken straight out of the novel.

Her attire, a tantalizing concoction of lace, leather, and fishnet, left little to the imagination. A skimpy black lace bra adorned with glinting nipple rings, delicately placed to accentuate her alluring piercings, was a bold centerpiece that captivated every eye.

The bra barely contained her ample assets, creating a provocative display that seamlessly blended with a leather mini skirt adorned with silver studs. Fishnet stockings clung to her long legs, exposing more than concealing. High-heeled boots, reaching just below the knee, completed the ensemble, adding a touch of dominatrix chic to the mix.

Edit:
Note: My novel falls under 18+ audience
With the rules on the AI I use, I can't really make what you want.

Here some result:

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
I'll derail this thread.

People who use AI aren't artist, the real artist is the AI and the people who made the artworks used to feed the AI.
Where do I fall then? I use AI to generate a base image, then I edit and alter what doesn't work to make it more my style. I can't draw, nor can I create anything really worth looking at. But I can match an existing style well enough to be near seamless. If you check out my book covers (In my sig), I bet you can't even tell what I did vs what the AI did.

That said, I'll grant that AI "artists" aren't artists, as 100% AI artwork has no copyright. However, human edits and alterations to said artworks do.

But yeah, I'm not on this site for my art (or lack thereof). It's a necessary skill I learned, for making my book covers, at least until I can afford a designated graphic designer.

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
Where do I fall then? I use AI to generate a base image, then I edit and alter what doesn't work to make it more my style. I can't draw, nor can I create anything really worth looking at. But I can match an existing style well enough to be near seamless. If you check out my book covers (In my sig), I bet you can't even tell what I did vs what the AI did.

That said, I'll grant that AI "artists" aren't artists, as 100% AI artwork has no copyright. However, human edits and alterations to said artworks do.

But yeah, I'm not on this site for my art (or lack thereof). It's a necessary skill I learned, for making my book covers, at least until I can afford a designated graphic designer.
I'm onboard with you on the editing part, you may not be an artist for the original image but you are the owner of the edited version. As I do some light editing too, its easy enough for me.

And I did check out your covers, apart from the weird lighting angle, I really can't tell if its AI or not. Great job!