Main Character Club

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
I guess this is an RP thread,. No fanfiction MCs, please.

This thread basically allows for the impossible to happen, main characters interacting with other main characters! You could bring some side characters if you'd like to, just try to limit to like 6 people (or else the harem protagonists might not fit into the club building).

This Main Character Club takes place in a magical tavern that is also an adventuring guild. The more Main Characters that show up the more grandiose and larger it becomes. You can do all the basic bitch stuff in the said tavern that you could if a generic fantasy isekai, i.e. travel around town, go on monster hunting quests, chill and chat in the tavern, and for LitRPG fanatics check your character's level, buffs and debuff, XP gain, and inventory (You can do this for side characters as well):

i.e:
Character NameTitles:
Class levels (if any):Title Buffs and Debuffs:
Current Inventory:Current Inventory:
Weapon Proficiency/Magic Proficiency: Status Effects (can be both debuffs and buffs):
EXP:EXP to next level:

So introduce your character in a storytelling format, especially how they got here just don't make it too ridiculous, and have fun!

(If you aren't good at character descriptions or would like to, feel free to post a picture of your character.

Example of character:

(Series Name, if it is too long abbreviate)Character Name: (insert dialogue or interaction here)

IF you have any questions about the thread and actions you may want to take PM me, please don't clog up the thread.

Last edited:

BigHoodieBoy

Character Name
Brick
Titles: Brick
Class levels (if any):BrickTitle Buffs and Debuffs: Brick
Current Inventory:Brick
Brick
Brick
Brick
Current Inventory: Brick
Brick
Brick
Brick
Weapon Proficiency/Magic Proficiency:
Brick: Brick%
Status Effects (can be both debuffs and buffs): Brick
EXP:Brick/BrickEXP to next level: Brick/Brick

TotallyHuman

[TR]
[TD]Character Name[/TD] Whimsy
[TD]Titles: [/TD] none
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Class levels (if any):[/TD] 3
[TD]Title Buffs and Debuffs:[/TD]none
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Current Inventory:[/TD] a doll, a stick, a bunch of cookies
[TD]Current Inventory:[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Weapon Proficiency/Magic Proficiency: [/TD] Whimsy doesn't use weapons. Whimsy can fly and be invisible.
[TD]Status Effects (can be both debuffs and buffs):[/TD] Sleepy.
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]EXP:[/TD] 602
[TD]EXP to next level[/TD] 56
[/TR]
Whimsy is a young sprite. It likes to play harmless pranks on people. It lives in the woods near a village. Whimsy likes children and children like Whimsy. Most days Whimsy spends playing with children and rabbits and animals and other sprites. Today Whimsy saw a nice building with many people laughing and having fun. Whimsy likes fun! Whimsy turned invisible and flew into the nice building to play with the people...

Last edited:

Reciful

Let put something~

Name: [ Tessa ]
Race: [Human(?)]
Title: [The Cursed Maiden of Autumn & Spring]
Class: [Cursed Apostle]
Class Lvl: [ Negative 99]

Inventory
  • Highest Priestess garb
  • Highest Priestess cloak
  • Thousand year staff
  • Ring of Gathering
Personality:
[Cheerful and elegant, helpful to anyone..... But as hundred and thousands of years pass on... She lost all of former cheerfulness and become a empty husk of her former self]

Backstory
[Born as a peasant, in a certain empire. With a talent of healing she's accepted to the church of the goddess of light, healing & good harvest, thus becoming a loyal devotee.

Years past by, she grow up as her devotion growing stronger so too her power & beauty adding Her in born natural kindness to others. she eventually became known throughout the continent.

At 19 she's inaugurated to the position of high priestess & masses started calling her "the Beloved daughter of the goddess" by then she began performing miracle throughout the land in the name if her goddess.

Eventually she's became a apostle but unfortunately at the same time a certain Evil god fell inlove at her and proposed to her in which she gently refused... Enraged The Evil God tempted, Bribed, gifted, threatened, & eventually ordered her to be the Evil god bride in which she all firmly rejected.

Heart broken the Evil God Appointed a apostle on his own & give rise to the first Demon King. as the Evil god final attempt ordering his apostle the demon king to slaughter humanity and kill the Goddess of light & harvest all just to obtain his beloved priestess.

Thus a world war broke out, demonic entity as far as Eyes could see tormented the land, suffering and despair spread upon the world.

Tormented by this, the Holy Priestess grieve & asked to god's in heaven for plea. Hearing her heart tending prayers they granted her a prophecy in which told that The Knight, the Dragon, the Sage & The maiden shall vanquish all Evil that stained the world but a great sacrifice shall be made in the end.

Overjoyed the Priestess began her journey to find & gather those for told in the prophecy as she take on the Mantle of one of the 4 great prophesied heroes she eventually become known as The Maiden
unknown to the tragic fate she'll meet at the conclusion of her journey that shall torment her for all eternity in exchange of so called peace.

Title effect:
[The cursed Maiden of Autumn and Spring: By the effects of this titles all intended effect of any skill shall be twisted... Bringing obscure & bizarre results.]

Status buff:
Highest magic amplified
Highest health Regen
Eternal youth
Abnormal status nullification
Great protection of the Heavens

status Debuff:
Blind (cursed)
Brutality amplified (cursed)
All sense paralyzing (cursed)
Emotion degeneration (cursed)
Life drain (cursed)
Blessings of Pestilence (cursed)
Great Blessed(curse) of the Evil God (Cursed)
Clad in Evil(cursed)

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
A man stepped, the world twisting around him as the Sands hissed his name. The large fang-like blade crumbled in his hand, destroyed by the force of the Sands. The man ignored the loss of his weapon as he looked forwards with dull eyes, glimpsing through the storm around him at the field of slaughter left behind. Soon enough, that too shall be swallowed by the Sands, as all things are. He took another step, and the scene vanished, replaced instead with a massive, bustling desert town, before that as well disappeared as the man walked on.

Then the Sands screamed as Fate itself tore through, beckoning this Wanderer from his lonely torment, granting him respite. To have to rely on a force such as Fate to escape his situation, even if but for a moment, angers the man to no end, but he won't refuse such a gift. He allowed the hands of Mistress Fate to pluck him from his own rusted String before placing him upon another, a Knot tangled together by the meeting of many characters who change the direction of Fate and Destiny, shining a radiant gold.

The broken spacetime that had been surrounding the man vanished, snapping back together as it falls under Order once again. The residual Sand falls to the ground in a shower, spreading across the waxed wooden floors before melting back into the Fabrics. To others it looked as if he simply appeared there, with no fanfare or any sign of his arrival besides his physical presence and the sand falling off his heavy rugged cloaks.

The man started coughing roughly, blowing large amounts of sand out of the cloth covering his mouth in the process. He ignored the gazes he received as he recovered and looked around, spotting the bartender and walking over.

"Get me your largest glass of your strongest stuff." His voice was rough and raspy from all the sand he's breathed, and he was desperate for his first drink in a long time.

The burly old man behind the bar looked at him for a long second. "We don't serve to nameless vagabonds, especially ones that leave sand all over the floor." Even as he says this, however, he still begins moving, grabbing a large mug and filling it to the brim with alcohol from a dusty jug labeled with only the letters XXX.

"Zyrlen." The man rasped out as he clawed at his several layers of thick clothing, pulling them off and throwing them on the floor. With the heavy clothes now off, it was easier to see his frame. All that remained under the layers of cloaks was a tight short sleeved shirt, a hardened leather vest over it, leather bracers, and thick cotton pants with leather knee and shin guards. He was 1.86 meters tall with dense musculature, his surprisingly only slightly tanned skin tight and elastic around his muscles.

Zyrlen moved his long ashy grey hair out of his eyes as he sat down, just as the old man put down the large mug in front of him.

The bartender pointed at the pile of sand-filled clothes on the ground. "Ya' gonna clean that up?"

Zyrlen just grunted and waved his arm behind him, the clothes being turned to a cloud of dust that vanished in a swirl of silvery glimmers, taking with it all the sand he left behind as well. He grabbed the mug and downed the alcohol inside within seconds before slamming it back down with a satisfied sigh. He conjured a silk ribbon, intricately decorated in silver and blue, and used it to tie his hair back in a loose ponytail.

"Didn't peg ya' for a mage. You really can't go by appearance here." The old bartender leaned back against the shelves lined with alcohol as he crossed his arms.

"I would say I'm just a bit more muscular than other mages, but I'm aware how different Strings can be." Zyrlen stretched upwards, letting out a groan as his shoulders cracked. "Let me guess, mages here are usually as thin as twigs and can be killed by a slightly strong breeze?"

The old man chuckled. "I don't know what yer going on about with strings, but that's pretty accurate. Anyways, ah've got to go take care of other customers, so help yourself. I'm assuming you've no coin on ya, so this is going on your tab. If you need me, just call for Old Man, that's what everyone calls me anyways. 'Ave a good day." He placed the dusty jug next to Zyrlen's mug and walked away.

"Aye, you too." Zyrlen proceeded to drown himself in alcohol for the first time in many years, forgetting the present and instead remembering the far past.

InceTagn

A stranger passing by.
With a shovel in his hands, Mr. Grudges was digging a grave. It was not the biggest grave it had dug, there were not that many people to bury today. Only eight men, some of them had long fangs that protruded from their mouths, others had sharp claws, red eyes. Each of them, when alive was a human natural predator. Among the pile of corpses was a mangled body. Even though his body was mangled, his neck cut open, one could see his face with a sad expression engraved on it. He was identical in almost all points to Mr. Grudge.

" They never learn, they should now by now, that they cannot kill me," Mr. Grudges said while thinking about the creatures of the night who will annoy him at any given occasion.
It made him tired of digging graves all the time and burying people.
For a while, he looked at the corpse of the man who was identical, to him even wearing the same clothes.

" It is the fourth time that I have to bury myself during this month"

He remembered the day when he buried a body for the first time. His mother had just turned into a vampire and had killed him. When he spawned letter, he decided to become the man of the house, and he started by burying the body of a nine year old child.

Remembering the invitation he had received by a mysterious party, he went into tough.

" perhaps I should really go to that place... A place where the undertaker is not needed!"

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Time to join the power wank!

Since this is a MC I have yet to name, you can call him the nameless edgelord.
And as for coming here: He is so massively edgy, the secondary clump of edgyness that is this forum gravitated towards him instead.

He is possessed by a golden sword of righteousness and the spirit of a demon, which is responsible for the edge.

There is his other side induced by the sword, too, but that one would cleanse degenerates like us and therefor remains inactive while he's here.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Aw damn, I have a planned MC that's perfect for this situation!

A purple portal appears out of nowhere, two voices could be heard from they other side.

"Oi Anon, you blundering buffoon! My story doesn't even exist yet, and you're already dragging my ass all the way here?!"

"It's good for business, we need more potential customers for the interdimensional tavern. What better way than to open up a partnership with this one?"

An obnoxiously loud sigh is heard from the portal.

"Alright, but do I really have to be wearing this maid outfit?"

"Yes Vagary, the maid outfit stays on."

A loud bang occurs, what follows is a series of squeaking noises, gunshots and... Was that a road roller?

A figure launches into the ceiling and bounces around the room, before finally ending up butt-first on the floor. She is holding a sign with "Please take care of me" hastily scribbled in permanent marker.

"GIT!" She screams at the purple portal as it fades from existence.

Important stuff, I guess

Powers: I won't bother making a status window because I'll have to bring out an entire word document. If you're familiar with Jumpchain , Vagary is similar to an old Planeswalker. So imagine someone who's gone to all those crappy self-insert stories, with the powers from the previous crappy self-insert stories infinite times. Power wank is real in this one

However for all intents and purposes she's just a normal girl unless it involves the job she's set out to do.

Dunno if it's ok if she's gonna be working in the magical tavern, otherwise she's just gonna be a "patron" sitting around.