Maintain Civility

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Ahahahahaha!
That's a first!
Well, I'm glad you're no longer confused about it.
*huggles*
\(^o^)/

X
Haha, I actually wanted to ask a while ago but for somereason I thought it'd be rude so I didn't and just pretended I never saw it

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I'm sorry I'm still too thin skinned
My friends are helping me crush my shame but it's not working
Ganbare! You have a lot to be proud about, and a lot of people have found your poetry to be quite good!

I kind of believe that if you have beautiful feelings and heartfelt writing, somehow it will come across in your writing. In the end, it’s the feelings that matter more than the words, right?

Edit: whoops I misread this as renne’s post so I started talking about her poetry lololol

But it’s still the same *hugs ophi*

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Haha, I actually wanted to ask a while ago but for somereason I thought it'd be rude so I didn't and just pretended I never saw it
*huggles*
No worries~
It's only annoying when I receive several profile posts asking about it right after one another, but that hardly happens.
X

Ophious

Ganbare! You have a lot to be proud about, and a lot of people have found your poetry to be quite good!

I kind of believe that if you have beautiful feelings and heartfelt writing, somehow it will come across in your writing. In the end, it’s the feelings that matter more than the words, right?
What poetry?
I have a twisted love for some of my characters where I love them soo much but I also want to write about them breaking down
like I want to write about a story that starts off as light hearted like a romcom about a prince and a commoner like those otome game but I want it to end in tragedy for them and have the prince grow from his idealistic self to a ruthless pragmatic king
who till the very end only had his heart for one person
I want to write that but I can't imagine it properly, my head is going all over the place with it Orz

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
What poetry?
I have a twisted love for some of my characters where I love them soo much but I also want to write about them breaking down
like I want to write about a story that starts off as light hearted like a romcom about a prince and a commoner like those otome game but I want it to end in tragedy for them and have the prince grow from his idealistic self to a ruthless pragmatic king
I want to write that but I can't imagine it properly, my head is going all over the place with it Orz
I think they’re all interesting ideas! Twisted is great, in my opinion. XD it really shows things about human nature.

It’s a shame if you never write it down because it will go poof one day *nudgenudge*

Ophious

I think they’re all interesting ideas! Twisted is great, in my opinion. XD it really shows things about human nature.

It’s a shame if you never write it down because it will go poof one day *nudgenudge*
I have it saved on a memo
But like I said, the plot in my head started from the middle then jumped to the ending then went in between
I have no idea what to do for the beginning!

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I have it saved on a memo
But like I said, the plot in my head started from the middle then jumped to the ending then went in between
I have no idea what to do for the beginning!
Beginnings are hard! >.<

Maybe it’s okay to pick a scene and just write it. It doesn’t matter where it is in the story because as you write, the story will grow and fold itself into place.

Ophious

Beginnings are hard! >.<

Maybe it’s okay to pick a scene and just write it. It doesn’t matter where it is in the story because as you write, the story will grow and fold itself into place.
So like how some prologues start near the end then the rest of the story is basically a flash back on how it led to there
or do you mean that I should just start with him as a ruthless king and slowly put in snippets of the happy time and let the readers imagine the whole thing?

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
What poetry?
All authors and writers are sadists.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
So like how some prologues start near the end then the rest of the story is basically a flash back on how it led to there
or do you mean that I should just start with him as a ruthless king and slowly put in snippets of the happy time and let the readers imagine the whole thing?
What I mean is that you can just write a few random scenes in the middle of the story. It’s not really for posting, but once you have it written, it will help give you an idea about where you’re going and how you can start writing the actual beginning. It can be motivating too!

Stories don’t actually have to be written in order haha.

Ophious

All authors and writers are sadists.
You're all gods that create worlds from nothing which is what I respect about you guys
but you're also demons that thrive off the pain and wallets of the readers which is what I fear

Ophious

What I mean is that you can just write a few random scenes in the middle of the story. It’s not really for posting, but once you have it written, it will help give you an idea about where you’re going and how you can start writing the actual beginning. It can be motivating too!

I know it doesn't but it feels weird not to!

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
You're all gods that create worlds from nothing which is what I respect about you guys
but you're also demons that thrive off the pain and wallets of the readers which is what I fear
Going against your gods? Death to you! You want a good ending? Here an ending where everyone you love dies. What? You dare to ask for more chapters? No more chapter release.

Ophious

Going against your gods? Death to you! You want a good ending? Here an ending where everyone you love dies. What? You dare to ask for more chapters? No more chapter release.
You're all basically Zeus, you're all whimsical to the extreme

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
If it helps, you can think of it as a short story in the world you created!

I actually know a lot of writers who get caught up and stuck in the beginning. It’s good to get comfortable with writing other parts of the story too!

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member

What I do is I add notes at the bottom of my writings. They are for me only and either is in paragraphs or bullet-pin points. I also have notes on my phone when I get random ideas.

Ophious

What I do is I add notes at the bottom of my writings. They are for me only and either is in paragraphs or bullet-pin points. I also have notes on my phone when I get random ideas.
Smart idea, maybe I should copy it kinda
If it helps, you can think of it as a short story in the world you created!

I actually know a lot of writers who get caught up and stuck in the beginning. It’s good to get comfortable with writing other parts of the story too!
Hmm, maybe....I'll try it when I have free time and tell you the results later but for now I have a class to attend

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
you sadist