Make abilities

Tempokai

Overworked One
Down Payment
Rare Skill
Magically produces down payment (no more than 70% of the sum in the contract). Maximum amount of money based on amount of mana used.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
Up The Movie?
Movement Skill - Uncommon

At any moment in time, change orientation of your velocity to "Up" your head. Beware the consequences.

Tempokai

Overworked One
Bird Hunt Season
Rare Hunting God Domain Skill
Declare that your divine domain is open for bird hunt season. Birds of all sizes will populate your domain, and each successful hunt by a mortal increases your connection with the mortal. Generates X amount of piety for the mortal. Can't be used during deep winter.

Tempokai

Overworked One
Reloading Guard
Unique Passive Skill

You can guard the first incoming attack flawlessly with no costs. It either cools down passively for 600 seconds, or you can "reload" it by performing specific actions.

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
I am Glamorous
Ultimate Skill

-Increase the caster's aggro and charm by 500%.
-Caster has to do a glamorous pose to take effect and enter the glamorous state.
-The duration of the skill is as long as you are in a glamorous state!
-Every seduction skill's cooldown is reset.
-Any character that fails the charm check will suffer charmed status
-Any character with charmed status will become the minion of the caster for the duration of the skill unless stimulated by an outside force.

TotallyHuman

Analogous borne
rare skill
"Having a coffee in the morning makes me feel like I am born again"
The user of this skill doubles his or her MP replenishment rate times random multiplier and triples HP replenishment rate times random multiplier upon drinking a cup of coffee. The random multiplier's upper bound is equal to the ingested cup of coffee's fair price in gold coins / 100.