May you help this confused individual in getting herself a good synopsis?

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
I decided to rewrite a series of mine. And here's the problem, I'm very confused on how I should lay out a good synopsis.

The topic of this story is the reincarnation of one into two individual girls that were twins. She became them. And next, they run a club and that's what was present on the former synopsis of the original version. I couldn't carry out the right feel it must have...
Oh, wait, is this the right column in the forum?

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
I decided to rewrite a series of mine. And here's the problem, I'm very confused on how I should lay out a good synopsis.

The topic of this story is the reincarnation of one into two individual girls that were twins. She became them. And next, they run a club and that's what was present on the former synopsis of the original version. I couldn't carry out the right feel it must have...
Oh, wait, is this the right column in the forum?
He/she who lives a fulfilling life but he/she want to live till the end met his/her demise. As it was fate mocking him/her, he/she suddenly engulfed in a light.

""It's a girl"" The hearing doubles 'What?' As he/she tried to look around. He/she suddenly feels dizzy due to being 2 person at the same time.

After years, they make a club focusing on (insert) and began to have a satisfying life...... Although she feel nauseous due to her being a double person
He/she who lives a fulfilling life but he/she want to live till the end met his/her demise. As it was fate mocking him/her, he/she suddenly engulfed in a light.

""It's a girl"" The hearing doubles 'What?' As he/she tried to look around. He/she suddenly feels dizzy due to being 2 person at the same time.

After years, they make a club focusing on (insert) and began to have a satisfying life...... Although she feel nauseous due to her being a double person
I don't know though if it was a good Sypnosis. You may adjust it whatever you like

Last edited:

MyukiMruieast

Care to tell me what's the prototype 1st chapter or the character name atleast
Emily is the main character. She died then became Ivy and Iris, twin girls. They have the past life memories of them being Emily, only that their memories wasn't complete. Ivy the eldest has Emily's first half of the life. From childhood till graduating college. Meanwhile, Iris being the youngest, she has Emily's later half of the life starting from college till her death.

They decide to run the club their irresponsible parents who have eloped with their lovers to find themselves in their interest.

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
Emily is the main character. She died then became Ivy and Iris, twin girls. They have the past life memories of them being Emily, only that their memories wasn't complete. Ivy the eldest has Emily's first half of the life. From childhood till graduating college. Meanwhile, Iris being the youngest, she has Emily's later half of the life starting from college till her death.

They decide to run the club their irresponsible parents who have eloped with their lovers to find themselves in their interest.
Keeps getting my message merged and I hate it. Although you should reread again or refresh the page so you can see my sypnosis.

MyukiMruieast

I don't know though if it was a good Sypnosis. You may adjust it whatever you like
This is good.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I think a good synopsis should always include a question or three to entice the reader. Take a look at mine as examples, and don't forget to give me one-star ratings 😇