Forgotten Title MC:Crafting, Merchart, Mercenary Corp, City Lord

Mebu

"I don't remember the name, and I've been searching for it for 5 months. I'll write down what I remember about the MC, the world, and some parts of the story.

World: The world had the same technology as ours, and a few cultivation sects as well. However, after a catastrophe that saturated the world with spiritual energy, animals and plants became incredibly powerful, and humanity lost ground because conventional technologies became ineffective. Communication became impossible due to spiritual interference, and so on.

There are few cities, and humans live within them. It's very dangerous to live outside the cities or to travel between them. These cities survive by searching for relics from the cultivation sects of the past, studying them, and creating artifacts and cultivation methods to become stronger and explore the jungles, expanding their territories.

In the middle to the end of the story, we discover the existence of windows to other dimensions or worlds, and the most powerful cities exploit the resources of these mini worlds/dimensions.

MC: One day, the MC wakes up in the body of an orphan boy, perhaps around 14 years old. The MC discovers the existence of spiritual power in this world and becomes afraid that someone important will discover that they are from another world. Therefore, the MC maintains a discreet profile until they can figure out how they ended up in this world and how to return. The MC takes on various tasks to earn money and survive. Being poor, the MC's only exposure to the world of cultivation is through broken tools used by cultivators. The MC takes some of these tools and starts reverse-engineering them to understand and learn in a unique and unconventional way, thinking outside the box. The MC is diligent and talented, so they begin repairing and suggesting improvements to the tools anonymously within the underworld. In addition to training, they engage in many business transactions, gradually accumulating strength without attracting attention.

The MC has an orphan friend who is skilled in business and sometimes brings them opportunities to make money. For example, the MC becomes a famous playwright in the city.

There are two significant services that the MC provides:

1. Repairing an artifact in the form of a pendant brought by a widow from another city. This widow helps the MC once when they are in trouble, fleeing to another city.
  2. The MC remembers televisions and, together with their merchant friend, creates a drama or play and sells an artifact in the form of a ball that allows people to watch the story. They earn a lot of money, but as a result, they have to flee the city.
Arcs: City 1: The MC reincarnates, studies artifacts, and learns about spiritual power and formations to create the artifacts. While fleeing from a rich young man in the city, the MC enters the jungle and is saved by a powerful spy-assassin who poisons the MC, compelling them to help her infiltrate the city. Due to the rich young man, the MC ends up having to flee to City 2.

City 2: This city belongs to the family of the widow whose necklace the MC repaired, a necklace that contained a photograph. The MC arrives there by train, fleeing from the initial city and the henchmen of the rich young man. They are captured by the family who rules the city, but the widow intervenes, and the MC begins working on creating artifacts and training in their training grounds, becoming slightly more powerful. The city is attacked by another city, and the MC helps in the battle, seizing the opportunity to escape and ending up in an aboriginal village.

Aboriginal Village: The MC is surprised to learn that there are villages within the dangerous jungles, inhabited by the descendants of one of these sects. While the MC is in the village, a natural phenomenon occurs with the clouds, and the village is forced to migrate. The village splits into two groups during the migration, and the MC is responsible for one group. Upon reaching the destination, the MC discovers an underground laboratory of one of the ancient sects, and the MC inherits the legacy of this sect.

Final City: MC returns to civilization and finds a city far from the initial city. In this city, the MC keeps a low profile and starts manufacturing artifacts. The MC becomes famous by auctioning their artifacts and earns a lot of money, but because they attract too much attention, several cities gather to attack and rob the MC. The MC builds a fortress with the help of a commander, using their merchant identity, and manages to defend themselves while the other cities attack the city, unaware of the MC's true identity.

Rest of the story: The MC's group becomes famous as they journey back to the initial city. The MC conquers the initial city and puts their knowledge into practice to make the city strong. Eventually, they set out to explore a window to another dimension near the initial city, and in the end, the MC is recognized as a warlord for being strong and having a strong city.

I remember the complete story, but I don't remember anything that could help me search for it."

The history is in a world after the fall of the civilization that was in apice, before there are sects and now cities, there are cities that people livin in and its dangerous living outside the cities because the fauna are stronger and poisoun.

The mc is a ophan boy, he has a friend, i remenber that the dream of mc is to cultivate (more to be safe) and his friend dream is to be rich (later his friend become a merchant).

The way the mc find to try to enter the cultivation world is to find broken artifacts and try make a reverse analys.

The mc focus all his time tryng to learn, the mc friend get angry beacuse he think the mc should live more, make anothers thingns. Some day the mc make a artifac ball with a drama story, the ball is like a tv, but the mc ball cannot be copied so the mc and his friend gets rich. But because of ball sucess the two need to be low after ambicious people get intereted in then.

In the early chapts, the mc need to get out the city to run way from a rich boy and his guards and enter the forest, in the forest the mc is saved by a spy/assassin, the spy poisoin the mc and the mc have to help the spy enter in the city and the mc is blackmailed to help the spy enter int the human city.

Spolier:

The mc go to another city (helped by a granny that the mc have helped concerting a pedante from granny dead husband) and there he train and get stronger and scape from the family that obrigate him work to as a mercenary.

The mc go to the forest running way and in the forest he find a tribal village, he help the village migrate to a new place, many people die and the mc became the leader of the village. In the new place they find a ruin from a sect with a structure technologically advanced many years ahead.

The mc go to another city and start crafting many things (weapons, artifacts) make a auction and get a lot of money, people start taget the mc so the the mc make a fortress, crear a mercenary corpe, to defend him self beacase the city will get atacked, the big shot fighting between. The city is destroid. But the can defend himself.

The mc and his mans travel in the forest running way and return to the first city, dominate the first city and the mc became a big shot too.

Last edited:

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
The First Sequence is the closest I can think of. Don't know if it's on here though