Recommendations MC having the ability of multiple IPs.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Looking for works with MC able to gain works from anime/ manga/ games/ cartoon and obviously movies such as MCU and Harry Potter.

I had seen works in SH with such a thing, such as Bringing the game items to the real world and Yugioh Card Summoner. And obviously the chinese work with the internet cafe.

The ability of shamelessly using other IPs is there.

But they also felt lacking, reminding me of one work that featured a chinese MC able to use his cheat to turn into Ultraman Tiga and gain the Strike Freedom Gundam.

All of the above lacked ceaseless violence. The type of violence that will never end until MC or his countless formidable enemies perish.

What I am looking for is a work that featured MC unabashedly steal and use famous works' power set, items and etc and going up against powerful foes, locked in a power struggle as they fist each other to death. No BS like turning foes into friends, just non-stop punching each other to death because the jungle law is king.

Tsuru

Robot
Looking for works with MC able to gain works from anime/ manga/ games/ cartoon and obviously movies such as MCU and Harry Potter.

I had seen works in SH with such a thing, such as Bringing the game items to the real world and Yugioh Card Summoner. And obviously the chinese work with the internet cafe.

But they also felt lacking, reminding me of one work that featured a chinese MC able to use his cheat to turn into Ultraman Tiga and gain the Strike Freedom Gundam.

All of the above lacked ceaseless violence. The type of violence that will never end until MC or his countless formidable enemies perish.

What I am looking for is a work that featured MC unabashedly steal and use famous works' power set, items and etc and going up against powerful foes, locked in a power struggle as they fist each other to death. No BS like turning foes into friends, just non-stop punching each other to death because the jungle law is king.
Ouch

Had a nice marvel ff where MC got Harry Potter powers
and its more of a "realistic MC just want to troll the marvel characters" fanfic than a "IM STRONG AND CRUSH EVERYONE" bs fanfic

But you ask "going up against powerful foes/locked in power struggle/fist each other to death"
So nope.
--------------------------

2nd post

Btw you fundamentally resquest something fundamentally contradictory

You ask : MC with multiple IPs power + Fist

And well. Fist/muscles series are rare enough but IPs POWER TOO? That is niche of the niche.
But indeed not impossible.

You could try : Superman as a school principal (on MTLnation)
Early on, he protect his "students" and kill gruesomely with punches, some terrorists (if my memory is not wrong)

or try to find a series like like "Start as a level 5 mutant" (no link, its on 69shu i think, yep i think i'm right)
Or "I get a new power/passive/identity/etc every week" type of genre

Anyway, try to find a "black belly" / "cautious" type of character, which is basically the trend now on chinese novels.
The kind that try to be lowkey (correctly done unlike old old novels that cant hide for 3ch) and crush enemies without any survivor.

Mutant/Marvel/DC chinese fanfics also have higher chance of what you want.
Because as you know, originality is dying, and marvel enemies composition is a easy writing way to find corresponding despicable and POWERFUL enemies that no one would feel pity for if they are crushed to death.

Other genre that you could pay attention is : its multiple transmigrations at same time (the "clones" share powers of multiple IPs)
Which one series on 69shu (and maybe is on MTLnation) had MC be Batman but multiple powers : "No way batman is evil" (i totally can't remember the title, the cover got a laughing batman with a joker looks / summary mention bunch of mega broken powers)

Last edited:

Arch9CivilReactor

I wanted to write something like that but don’t trust myself to be cruel enough to my characters. I am unused to writing human garbage as most characters I write are misguided or redeemable.

The only times that doesn’t happen is when a switch in my brain is flipped and it turns into 100% more darker of a story. One where the main character is willing to do anything for his goals, and would attempt any crime to do it.

JayFLQZA

I think the celestial forge CYOA sometimes have this mechanic. Like in "Brocton bays celestial forge" or maybe jumpchains like stories like "Project: Gamer Ver. 2" and "Nascent kaliedoscope" tho these are more of self insert fanfics rather than web novels.