Recommendations MC with good morals/help people around him

Wohendum

Hi, I am looking for Mc with good morals.
example:
Fighting to be Kind in a Cultivation World
or
The Good Teacher
Anything of the genre of Shounen. I mean duh? Loud, boisterous, but good-natured protag who always seems to be able to either defeat all enemies in the end, or make friends of them. Usually has some form of Talk-no-Jutsu, (this isn't just a Naruto thing.)

I mean, the kind of MC you're looking for is so common that I don't understand how you could be having a hard time finding one...

Calling them a dime a dozen would still be an understatement to how frequent they are written. Thanks to the Japs for that.

But anyway, I have a title. It's completed, and fair warning, it can get very dark. I haven't finished it myself, I got tired of the MC's "goodness" even in situations where it made far more practical sense to be a dick, and I don't just mean kill enemies just cuz enemies kind of murderhobo approach either.

Exhuman by ZoeTrope

It says Hiatus but its completed. I don't care for goody-good MC's, but you seem to. It's essentially a good-boy MC trying to be good in a world that mostly hates people of his ilk.

D

Deleted member 54065

My work is one. Just check out the signature.

BewareTheChain

My first work has a protagonist with good morals, often to the detriment of his own safety, if that's the kind of thing you're looking for.

BlackKnightX

the guy accepts a harem but he pays so little attention to his girls , they literally have to make out with themselves lol!
It gets better, though, but yeah, that making out scene kind of bummed me out a little. lol

RICHIESPIDER505

BlackKnightX

i heard it got dropped though .That's why i stopped reading
It did. Not sure if the author got into trouble with the Chinese government or something. The guy’s really fond of animes and Japanese culture; you know what I mean.