Mc with transformation abilitys

Satansoul

useless member
I'm not sure, but I think the MC of "monster paradise" had the ability to transform into monsters.

Panthers426

I mean, my MC can take any form she wants, but its not a massive part of the story

TotallyHuman

Way of the devil
I became an evolving space monster
4.6 billion years symphony of evolution

PlatDragon

I am in search of nice/cool mangas,manhas, novels etc with either system and transformation (into creatures or monsters) powers, or just transformation in general

I myself already know some like: druid of seoul station, taming master, dungeon odyssey, etc
Try 4.6 Billion Year Symphony of Evolution. It's about a cell that was given consciousness and can grow by eating other cells and copying their traits and by adaptation. The story basically goes through the entire Earth's life expansion one by one from unicellular life into multicellular and then into full-fledged animals and shit. There's also a hint of magic here and there but it's usually just mostly realistic biology. The translation only has 91 chapters and there are over 4k chapters in the mtl while I've only read up to 300 iirc but the cell life in the beginning was definitely very interesting and fun so try it out if you feel interested.

P.R.S

Try 4.6 Billion Year Symphony of Evolution. It's about a cell that was given consciousness and can grow by eating other cells and copying their traits and by adaptation. The story basically goes through the entire Earth's life expansion one by one from unicellular life into multicellular and then into full-fledged animals and shit. There's also a hint of magic here and there but it's usually just mostly realistic biology. The translation only has 91 chapters and there are over 4k chapters in the mtl while I've only read up to 300 iirc but the cell life in the beginning was definitely very interesting and fun so try it out if you feel interested.
Very very interesting, ill for sure try reading this one

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I have not typed those chapters yet. Ask me again in 10-16 years when my kid graduates from high school.

Sylver

My MC is a Nekomata who can transform into a cat, and another character is a Werewolf. The novel is more character driven leaning toward drama, fantasy, romance and mystery, but the recent chapters and future direction give it a more action and adult tone to it

RiaCorvidiva

Lady with a Caws.
You are welcome to try my novel, The Legacy of Dragonfire. The protagonist is a humanoid half-dragon who can temporarily shift into a draconic form. Though, she doesn't do that very often - only four times so far in the book. There's also
A nephilim (angel/human hybrid) who joins their group later, who can also shift into an angelic state temporarily.