Mc's with no communication skills BAD

Templary

hated the inability to speak and say what one thinks or wants, I feel that so many things are solved with good communication, by God I think it is one of the things that do differentiate the from the animals.

Instead of I don't have time to explain

*evil villain, talk later or give a very short summary...
They have mouths, use them more than to say stupid things. It literally says the words are of the most dangerous weapons out there, you can lead people to their deaths with them as well as save them from a dead end abyss. And by the way, misunderstandings suck

Last edited:

Kassel

He hated the inability to speak and say what one thinks or wants, I feel that so many things are solved with good communication, by God I think it is one of the things that do not differentiate the most from the animals,. Instead of I don't have time to explain *evil villain, talk later or give a very short summary... They have mouths, use them more than to say stupid things. It literally says the words are of the most dangerous weapons out there, you can lead people to their deaths with them as well as save them from a dead end abyss. And by the way, misunderstandings suck
your grammar is all over the place. But I get the idea nya

Templary

Ironically, you are barely comprehensible yourself
if my English skills are from preschool... I can read but not write and if it's quite ironic lol 🤣
It was a big hit... So old and so bad at writing... Thank God I'm just a reader, people have to cross their eyes to read everything I write.
While I think I agree I think reading parts of this gave me a stroke.
It was an unexpected area attack... Hahaha it happens to me that when I write a lot I skip all the grammar and well it's the custom

Last edited:

udin-san

My bad
I don't want to judge your language skill, I'm still learning English myself. It's just that your post is so ironic I couldn't help myself :sweat_smile:

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
As annoying as it is, it behaves like cellphones in horror movies, as nothing more than to drive the plot forward. Otherwise, there is little substance to push the narrative.

Templary

As annoying as it is, it behaves like cellphones in horror movies, as nothing more than to drive the plot forward. Otherwise, there is little substance to push the narrative.
It's like having competent villains, the hero wouldn't last even a week... But honestly I prefer that they don't treat villains as stupid and yes those horror movies don't make sense, If the cars of the action movies were in the horror movies there would be no movie they would kill the monster by running it over until it died

My bad
I don't want to judge your language skill, I'm still learning English myself. It's just that your post is so ironic I couldn't help myself :sweat_smile:
Ha! It is one of those things that one wants to perfect but they always have an error, and long live the irony, life would be quite boring without it, if you had it or if I had a game of it I would kill the vampires by drowning them in blood and the werewolves by throwing the moon on top of them
I think you'll like my story. Don't forget to give me a one-star rating 😇
This is a good strategy of... I don't know, although polyandra is not my cup of tea, it is quite interesting to understand the life that can arise from that, although I see the logic of it, I have already resigned myself to what the chunks will always come out to one although one least expects them you just have to file them so that they have some style.
I will contribute to her request my good lady, although I really don't understand it.

(hope i spelled it right, long paragraphs and jargon are hard for this old man)

Last edited: