Me: Something Is Wrong Here... Everyone Else: HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS!?

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
A scenario in which the subject of the story is missing something rather obvious.

mrsimple

Writer
The first thing that comes to my mind are eyes, but you can see perfectly fine. . . and yet, when you blink or close your eyes, something feels off. >.>

JustHANO

Headphones
Check.
Dubstep
Check.
Shopping list
Check.

Steaks
The steak my dad cooks is amazing, and I know my steaks won't be up to par. I'll buy the most expensive steaks just to make up for my inexperience. Yea that'll probably work out.
+$16.49 each x 4

Garlic
I'll keep it basic. I have salt and pepper at home and I'll just add garlic for some flavor. The internet says thats how you make the best steaks, you know, minus the garlic, but i have taste buds sooo...
+$1.09

Solo cups
I don't drink much anymore, but these bring back memories. Maybe I'll buy some extra, talk them into some beer pong.
+$3.34 each x 2

Potatoes
I don't know. Maybe Antonio can show me how to bake a potatoe. I hope i have enough ingredients at home...
+$2.67

Cheap ping pong balls
Yea, no. This is a horrible ideal.
-$3.34

And I'll just buy a regular lighter at the front. This is weird though, no one is here, except down at the first register. Maybe I should cut down my music.

"Hey are you done shopping dumbass?"

"That's no way to talk to a custo..." It wasn't an employee who said that...

"DOWN ON THE GROUND NOW. AND EMPTY YOUR POCKETS." His gun spoke louder than him.

"Who robs a grocery store?!"