Mens/Womens of Scribblehub, Have you tried entering bathroom of opposote gender ?

Detective_Quack

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
I was new to the school and when I asked the boys where the men's washroom was they gave me the location for the women's washroom instead.

NineHeadHeavenDevouringSerpent

No. But I know some people die for this

If you know, you know.
What. the. Fuck?!

What am I seeing here? Is that a body on the left? Did he kill himself for literal shit view? Ahhhhhhhh! Humans you...you... Is there no end to your depravities?!

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Despite the rule and law of society, there are times when curiousity peaks and we just want to see it.

How did you do it ? Did anyone caught you ?

Share your story
I walked accidentally one time in but directly notices my error.
What. the. Fuck?!

What am I seeing here? Is that a body on the left? Did he kill himself for literal shit view? Ahhhhhhhh! Humans you...you... Is there no end to your depravities?!
Long no see niny and yes human depravity has no limits.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
no but when I go to men's bathroom it feels like it's the wrong one

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
Even as long as 25 years ago on the goth/gay club circuit, yes. You went where there was a free cubicle and it was normal/expected to see blokes in the women's toilets as well. They weren't remotely a threat.

My son, who's 10 and therefore still baby-faced, and has very long hair, often gets told he's in the wrong bathroom. Like they can see him STANDING THERE by the URINAL and they think he's a fucking girl because of his fucking hair?? Fuck me people are fucking thick sometimes.

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder
Only when I don’t pay attention and day dream. 4 or 5 times in my life I have accidentally walked into the girls restroom while thinking deeply. Didn’t realize until there were no urinals. Got out before people saw. One of those times I got out of the pool of the local gym and only realized when the sauna was on the opposite wall.