Mens/Womens of Scribblehub, Have you tried entering bathroom of opposote gender ?

ACertainPassingUser

Despite the rule and law of society, there are times when curiousity peaks and we just want to see it.

How did you do it ? Did anyone caught you ?

Share your story

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
There was a time when I did this, back in high school. Back then, I was already on my last year, and the school was empty because it was holiday. The only reason we (me and some goons) came inside the girl's bathroom was because we are really curious.

Since I'm a law-abiding african warlord, I wouldn't do this in normal circumstances.
Anyhow, the girl's bathroom was somewhat normal. It lacks urinal, but other than those, it was pretty much the same.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
When I was a kid, I had to stay with my parents so I wouldn't run off.

There was also a time when I was alone after hours at school, and I went and explored the whole place room by room. The bathrooms were the least interesting part.

oniondouble

When I was a child in a mall, I had to do a little pee pee but since the men's bathroom are... Non-functional. My mother resorted to go inside of the female bathroom with me. There was a staff inside.
It was a nightmare.
Otherwise not too many differences, the female toilet needed you to crouch but not that different from some male toilet I saw.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
No. But I know some people die for this

If you know, you know.

ArugonW

Yes, not intended though, but when I was having a fever at school, I was really hot and I'm have a headache. I want to go to the bathroom but instead of boys bathroom I found myself in a pink bathroom walls and I realize it was the female bathroom and I get out quickly and some girls are shock seeing me from the female bathroom. It was so embarrassing. 😭😭😭

Jemini

I've done some janitorial work. In that capacity, I've actually entered the opposite gender bathroom somewhat on the regular. I just knock on the door, announce myself and wait a bit for anyone to respond, hang a wet floor sign, and go right in.

Nothing at all appealing about it. I'm just picking up toilet paper and moping the floors. In that, the opposite gender bathroom is no different from the bathroom for my own gender other than maybe a bit of embarrassment if someone is inside and didn't announce themselves when I called out at the door.

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all

TotallyHuman

Once I was really in a rush, so I slipped in when visiting a cafe. Nobody cared

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Accidentally bolted into the female toilet due to diarrhea.

I was 18 at the time and a woman saw me, ran off whilst screaming "sorry"

ArchlordZero

Stage 4 Cancer Shitposter
I use to poop on my university's toilet for women, but I only do it at about 5:30 in the afternoon and use the top floor's bathrooms since there's not a lot of students at that time.

Main reason is that women's bathroom are generally cleaner than men, if you're in a third world country like mine

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I use to poop on my university's toilet for women, but I only do it at about 5:30 in the afternoon and use the top floor's bathrooms since there's not a lot of students at that time.

Main reason is that women's bathroom are generally cleaner than men, if you're in a third world country like mine
In America the women's bathrooms are generally considered dirtier. There are tons of fat disgusting slob women in America.

IanWhite2105

Only when I really have to use one and the other is completely full or completely disgusting.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Despite the rule and law of society, there are times when curiousity peaks and we just want to see it.

How did you do it ? Did anyone caught you ?

Share your story
When I was 8 or so, the family bathroom at Walmart was in use so mom had my brothers and I enter the woman’s room so she could use the bathroom and not worry about kidnappers.

Sagacious_Punk

Resident solarpunk
I once entered the opposite bathroom by accident.

It happened in an old university building, where the bathrooms for men and women were - for some reason - placed in different wings. I was running late for class. I wasn't familiar with the building layout, so I searched for a WC and saw one with an open door. I thought it was an unisex bathroom, because there were no obvious signs. Only when I left I spotted a tiny obscure sticker on the wall outside that designated gender usage.

Thankfully, no one was around during this mix-up.

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
I did that by accident. I was travelling for 6 hours during the night, and I really, really wanted to answer nature's call. The urinals were a shock for me, and so I took my luggage and retreated to the woman's toilet.

Fortunately for me, there was no one by the urinals.
I once entered the opposite bathroom by accident.

It happened in an old university building, where the bathrooms for men and women were - for some reason - placed in different wings. I was running late for class. I wasn't familiar with the building layout, so I searched for a WC and saw one with an open door. I thought it was an unisex bathroom, because there were no obvious signs. Only when I left I spotted a tiny obscure sticker on the wall outside that designated gender usage.

Thankfully, no one was around during this mix-up.
:blob_highfive:

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
A few times. Either to clean up the drunken messes of people others left there or to mop up stragglers. Dragging drunken people put of bathrooms is not as funny as it sounds...