Resolved Missing Chapter

jawaters

I've been trying to post a story, but I think I had a scheduling mishap.

One of my chapters is missing (Chapter 23) from the Table of Contents. It looks like it was published on the dashboard, but I don't see the chapter listed when I view my page as a reader. It jumps from Chapter 22 to 24.

Does anyone know how I can correct this?

Beneath the Fallen City | Scribble Hub

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Did you check the timezone of you're account? If you're aware of it, what about the published time of the chapter?

I just remember a similar thread that you can refer to, it might be a different problem from yours though

jawaters

Did you check the timezone of you're account? If you're aware of it, what about the published time of the chapter?

I just remember a similar thread that you can refer to, it might be a different problem from yours though

I don't think the time zone is the issue.

It's showing that Chapter 23 was published at the correct time. I just can't seem to find it if I view my page as a reader.

On my scheduling dashboard:

1612448694529.png

On the Table of Contents (reader view):

1612448799540.png

I'm new to Scribble Hub. I might be doing something wrong.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I've been trying to post a story, but I think I had a scheduling mishap.

One of my chapters is missing (Chapter 23) from the Table of Contents. It looks like it was published on the dashboard, but I don't see the chapter listed when I view my page as a reader. It jumps from Chapter 22 to 24.

Does anyone know how I can correct this?

Beneath the Fallen City | Scribble Hub
I dunno what caused the issue, but deleting and reuploading the chapter should fix the problem.