Recommendations Modern shounen manga.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
Imagine if you ask for a good burger, but I bring you vegetable samosa, saying it is better.
that analogy makes no sense.
they're both comics, just from different Asian countries...

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - neat fantasy meets sci-fi story. Haven’t read much of it but so far it’s been interesting

Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-Mochi - another sci-fi story, pretty predictable, but the setting is unique and the protag is sexually active if that’s something you care about

Both stories have romantic subplots

SailusGebel

Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - neat fantasy meets sci-fi story. Haven’t read much of it but so far it’s been interesting

Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-Mochi - another sci-fi story, pretty predictable, but the setting is unique and the protag is sexually active if that’s something you care about

Both stories have romantic subplots
Read both.

OP1000

I would recommend that you read the manga with the names Kagurabachi (a battle series manga that features sorcerers and magical swords set in the modern day
(most likely during the 2000s based on what is shown in the first chapter
)), Super Psychic Cop Chojo (a gag manga that follows a psychic police officer and a female police officer with whom he is partnered with as they go about doing police work in the town that they are assigned in) and Ranger Reject/Go Go Loser Ranger (a manga series that adds a twist to the way that sentai series (for those that do not know what the word sentai means, think of the Power Rangers) are typically written).

Last edited:

SailusGebel

I would recommend that you read the manga with the names Kagurabachi

Super Psychic Cop Chojo (a gag manga that follows a psychic police officer and a female police officer with whom he is partnered with as they go about doing police work in the town that they are assigned in) and Ranger Reject/Go Go Loser Ranger (a manga that adds a twist to the way that the sentai tropebis written).
I've read ranger, will try Cop one.