Monster MC

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
High-quality story with a MC who has a nonhuman body please? Preferably a monster, but there are many good, nonhuman types.
High-quality, in this case, means no human transformations, more than 4.0 Stars on the site is on, and clean grammar.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
High-quality story with a MC who has a nonhuman body please? Preferably a monster, but there are many good, nonhuman types.
High-quality, in this case, means no human transformations, more than 4.0 Stars on the site is on, and clean grammar.
Hmmm…. IDK, I think there was a snake one that fits on NU but I forget the name, something devouring serpent if I am not wrong. It was a Chinese novel, and it had massive power creep if I remember correctly. Also I think this is on the wrong thread….

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
:sweating_profusely: Dorohedoro.
Oh wait, you meant novel? Nevermind.
Looks cool. Don’t currently have places to read anime or watch manga right now though. Thanks for the recommendation.
Godclads? Tho the author might not be posting it on RR
I like that fic. Savoring it slowly. Appreciate the recommendation however!
Hmmm…. IDK, I think there was a snake one that fits on NU but I forget the name, something devouring serpent if I am not wrong. It was a Chinese novel, and it had massive power creep if I remember correctly. Also I think this is on the wrong thread….
Yeah. Didn’t really like it. Thanks for the recommendation though!
Sorry…:sweating_profusely::blob_shock:
I think mine qualifies. it's only just getting started, at ten chapters, so there is that. but i do post a chapter a week, so there is that! https://www.scribblehub.com/series/856622/spookshifted/
I’ll have to check it out at some point. That’s more of a read where I’ll want to invest myself. If I know the person, I’ll want to comment on each of their chapters. And I don’t want to leave halfway because I’m tired from other reasons because then having a reader stop reading all of a sudden can be discomforting (sorry @LunaSoltaer and @Seaspecter !)

Dinkelmann

Tales Of The World Devouring Serpent​

LilRora

Mostly formless
The no human transformation part makes it difficult. I'm not sure if it fits cause I read it a long time ago, but Super Minion on RR is really good. Also Draka, if you're fine with a dragon, though it's a reincarnation story with a significant and plot-relevant impact of the reincarnation. I wanted to recommend something from Scribble, but I don't remember any without the human transormation or something similar. There's one I know, Thrown into a Wolf (might have messed up the first word) but it's also a reincarnation, and I think the impact of the human part is even larger than in Draka.

TotallyHuman

4.6 billion year symphony of evolution