Motivation to Write?

AkalE

Being a future light novelist (I think), I pledged to make my story be visualized... if I am lucky.

And right now, I'm hooking to be writer, and that's how motive works for me,
All the best! I'm sure you'll do great with such intense dedication! 👍

Not gonna lie, my english is still suck, thou. I still have so much to learn.

That was my motivation then.

My motivation now is I miss good xianxia and xuanhuan. I want to make these genres alive.
Coiling dragaon was one of my first webfics too. All the best!

Activism. I have a message I not only believe in but also live. I've been blessed with so much love, and people need to see what is possible. My goal is to make the world a more accepting place for polyamorous people and prostitutes.
Wow! I wish you see the change you want to see. SH is a pretty friendly and supportive place c:

voodoo dolls for the top trending stories.
That seems like a meta webfic title. Only problem is, that it will die if it ever makes it to the top trending itself!

P.s. isn't your story on trending as well o.O

My motivation is simple, I like to write and seeing others enjoy the story really brightens up my day, a comment or two saying they like the story is pretty satisfying especially when you worked hard on the story 😁
I'm sure reading your work helps people forget their worries for a while too! All the best and keep It up!

I have a message to share, that's my main motivation, my source of ideas and inspiration.

For external factors, I do want to become pro and make a living out of my stories.
Positive feedback motivated me a lot in the beginning, because it's my first story. But I would continue to post it as long as I have readers, which I didn't get on Wattpad and I don't update my story there.
Pro! Don't forget us peasants when you make it big!

there's also this crazy thought, if i could dedicate myself to it, all of my dreams will come true, no matter how impossible it may seem.

besides, i've been in it for more than ten years already, i'm too deep in this shit to back off xD
All the best man. If you've stuck around so well, you'll definitely make it. C:
Lack of perseverance is the death toll of dreams...

Well, I love writing for a long time now, ever since I started playing on Roleplays and stuff, so that's a big plus... But in all honesty, my motivation is that I wanna make a living from my writing, so I do my best to write in order to make this dream a reality~

So... Well, I write because I wanna make a career from it~
Woooooo!!! Alice-chan... Remember us when you're living the big life!
In all honesty, all the best! Kill it!

For me, I think writing a story is like raising a child. There's this one author who said that if you didn't finish writing your story it is like abandoning your child. I know sometimes, we doubt ourselves but it is part of the challenge.
That's... quite beautiful. :O
You should try writing! :P

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
That seems like a meta webfic title. Only problem is, that it will die if it ever makes it to the top trending itself!

Yes, it was. But more by luck than by planning. And even then the results were relatively disappointing in terms of views, my heights coincide with other stories' lows. So, yes, it would help me if some of the ecchi/harem competition would be eliminated with voodoo magic. :blob_reach:

Bugi

It makes me very happy when people read the story I write, and it feels very rewarding when they actually comment and also give theories on where the story is going to go or even talk about the deeper lore of the world I created. That is my motivation, and I also really try to answer their questions because they are the reason I write after all. Getting ranked is also a welcome bonus that raises the morale and motivate me to make my writing even better.
( ꈍᴗꈍ)

SwirlyUnicorn

vous me voyez
All the best! I'm sure you'll do great with such intense dedication! 👍

Coiling dragaon was one of my first webfics too. All the best!

Wow! I wish you see the change you want to see. SH is a pretty friendly and supportive place c:

I'm sure reading your work helps people forget their worries for a while too! All the best and keep It up!

Pro! Don't forget us peasants when you make it big!

All the best man. If you've stuck around so well, you'll definitely make it. C:
Lack of perseverance is the death toll of dreams...

Woooooo!!! Alice-chan... Remember us when you're living the big life!
In all honesty, all the best! Kill it!

That's... quite beautiful. :O
You should try writing! :P
Yes I did. I've already posted my story 2 days ago

SwirlyUnicorn

vous me voyez
Same as me. I don't want to leave them. I want to be a responsible creator. At least I want to write it to the end and give them a proper ending.

I remember I made my first story in a format.
A:
B:
A:
B:

With cliché and nonsense plot.

My first community, wrote their story with character introduction using artist / anime images from the internet. Explaining their character's expressions with more pictures from the internet and considering uploading music from YouTube in the middle of the story is normal.

Even though I haven't been as successful as other authors, I'm glad at least the current me is better than the old me. That's my first step.

Edit: Wai! I'm an active member now. Yay! Yay!
Same as me. I don't want to leave them. I want to be a responsible creator. At least I want to write it to the end and give them a proper ending.

A:
B:
A:
B:

My first community, wrote their story with character introduction using artist / anime images from the internet. Explaining their character's expressions with more pictures from the internet and considering uploading music from YouTube in the middle of the story is normal.

Even though I haven't been as successful as other authors, I'm glad at least the current me is better than the old me. That's my first step.

I agree. There is al

A:
B:
A:
B:

I agree. There is always a room for improvements

C.Sunlight

I have a message to share, that's my main motivation, my source of ideas and inspiration.

For external factors, I do want to become pro and make a living out of my stories.
Positive feedback motivated me a lot in the beginning, because it's my first story. But I would continue to post it as long as I have readers, which I didn't get on Wattpad and I don't update my story there.
I feel ya, I tried to post my story on Wattpad for nostalgia's sake (first writing platform ever) and kinda gave up after posting 27 parts (I'm 42 and going strong on this platform though) because *dramatic drumroll*... I got a total of 90 some views...

That Wattpad algorithm has never liked me. Before I knew about Scribble hub, Royal Road, et cetera I tried posting an original work. I eventually burned out and couldn't bring myself to continue because no one could find it. I have like 2,000ish views on a trash Naruto fanfiction though from when I was like 12 or something. I don't get that website.