Muliple Authors

tfes8

Does Scribblehub support multiple authors? I'll be publishing a collection of stories of 7 authors. I'd like to credit each one. My fallback is just linking to their username each time it appears.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Does Scribblehub support multiple authors? I'll be publishing a collection of stories of 7 authors. I'd like to credit each one. My fallback is just linking to their username each time it appears.
It does not. My suggestion would be putting an author note on the top of each chapter, saying who the author of that chapter is.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
It is unfortunate that this is not the case. Ai-chan too had entertained the thought of inviting other authors to write stories inside a shared universe. It's too bad that a series is registered to the author instead of floating with the author credited as the creator. But Ai-chan also understands that Scribblehub wants to respect the author's copyright and making the series float would be open for copyright abuse.

Ai-chan doesn't have any suggestion on how to get this to work, but Ai-chan would like to have this feature implemented.

tfes8

Well, I posted it anyway and I'll try to link to the author every chance I get.

A 7-author collaboration!