Name a Scribble Hub story you'd recommend

Sylver

I put that here, do what you want with it, just be careful.
Licking lips? I'm scar-aroused already :blob_teehee:

beast_regards

I would suggest ...

Enygma Files. It's a science fantasy x-files like detective story, written by the professional artist that does all the illustrations.

It doesn't have that much attention here.

Like the title says, and it doesn't have to be a story you'd recommend to friends or family. I would imagine that would be difficult for fans of smut or Harem content :blob_wink:

It's simple. I've read posts on the forums about other novels or works from other websites that people would recommend, but I rarely see someone share a story they like from Scribble Hub. I could be wrong, likely I am, but let's get a conversation like that going here.

Here's the layout for your response to keep others engaged:
- Share the title of the story
- Tells us what genre it is
- Give a brief, spoiler free, short summary about it
- Tell us why you would recommend it
- Bonus: Feel free to share what kind of novels you're into, so that others may recommend some other works in response! :blobthumbsup:
I don't have one yet because everything I've read so far hasn't met my standards.

Yikes! And what standards might that be?
Proper character interaction based on personalities, character relationships, no rapid developments between characters since I find it lazy writing, plot holes, contraindications, proper action sequences, character development, logic, and so on.

Proper character interaction based on personalities, character relationships, no rapid developments between characters since I find it lazy writing, plot holes, contraindications, proper action sequences, character development, logic, and so on.

That and so on... :blob_hide: Must be really really high standards.
Yeah that tends to happen when you find analyze everything than find something that did a better job than before and the bar just kept rising from there.

Sometimes I wish I weren't like this because it's gotten to a point where when I read a mundane book it feels like my brain cells are dying due the things I noticed that either didn't pace well and etc.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Yeah that tends to happen when you find analyze everything than find something that did a better job than before and the bar just kept rising from there.

Sometimes I wish I weren't like this because it's gotten to a point where when I read a mundane book it feels like my brain cells are dying due the things I noticed that either didn't pace well and etc.
Some stories are written to be read without brain. Try taking thing differently depending on what you read, the serious ones and the brainless ones

fluffypie374

Welp, I'm brainless, so the things I read are brainless cute, while the things I write are brainless plot. :blob_sir:

SailusGebel

More of a critically minded issue rather than a intelligence issue. I tend to analyze things and etc. Just like someone who doesn't like certain foods, I slowly tried them all to find what's the best basically for me.
It was a joke.