Name a Scribble Hub story you'd recommend

Sylver

Like the title says, and it doesn't have to be a story you'd recommend to friends or family. I would imagine that would be difficult for fans of smut or Harem content :blob_wink:

It's simple. I've read posts on the forums about other novels or works from other websites that people would recommend, but I rarely see someone share a story they like from Scribble Hub. I could be wrong, likely I am, but let's get a conversation like that going here.

Here's the layout for your response to keep others engaged:
- Share the title of the story
- Tells us what genre it is
- Give a brief, spoiler free, short summary about it
- Tell us why you would recommend it
- Bonus: Feel free to share what kind of novels you're into, so that others may recommend some other works in response! :blobthumbsup:

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
-All I wanted was to live my life Peacefully, How the heck did it end up like this!

-Comedy, slice of life, isekai, fantasy

-Estel originally the demon-kings daughter.

Were sent away far from her home by a mad-sorcerer.
During those hours she recalled her past-life.
But despite all that she seemed to have found herself in the middle of the forest.
Using her wits she found a way to reach civilization.

Only to be struck with a strange situation when a large army greets her while walking alone.
A tale of a young girl struggles in search of a peaceful life will now begin!

-Basically a really funny comedy series with some highs and lows. Been a while since I last read it so I can't remember all details but it was really enjoyable. It's also been reworked and completed so it's better than when I read it.

-Reincarnated as the God of Shitty Life Counseling for Defective Washed Up Waifus

-Comedy, drama, harem, slice of life

-It's basically about a goddess who speaks with various really fucking weird waifus and granting their wish/giving them counseling.

-This is one of those series that I will casually check a new chapter out and can read it in five minutes. It's a fast, funny, and sometimes fuck up read that I really enjoy.

You could also check out my time travel series in the signature.

-The supernatural case of an accidental time traveler

-Thriller, adventure, historical fantasy, time travel, action drama, psychological thriller

-Lou barrett accidentally becomes a time traveler and is sent to the past where he meets an alcoholic supernatural peacekeeper, a psychotic witch, an ADHD wizard, and more that help him to stop Jack the Ripper and find out why he time travels.

-I wrote it and it is also available on Amazon, fully edited.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!

This here is a fun Slice of Life Girl's love with a dragon MC. It is cute and primarily fluffy, so don't expect something extreme.

This here is one of the first stories I read on the site. I didn't expect it to have such good world-building when I dove in. I started reading for the fluff and stayed for the world-building and magic science.

For this one, it's in the description—the adventures of fellow authors in a SHHS.

A more serious story focused on revenge with a vampire protagonist.

There are not enough vampire stories, to be honest. 🧛‍♀️

Sylver

This here is a fun Slice of Life Girl's love with a dragon MC. It is cute and primarily fluffy, so don't expect something extreme
I like fluffy :blob_melt: that's good enough for me!
I didn't expect it to have such good world-building when I dove in
Hmm, I might look into this for the world-building. I'm doing that for my own content but I'm going in blind without any input for feedback teeling me if it's working :sweat_smile:
There are not enough vampire stories,
Ahh. I plan to add to that for my third book in MGC. It's a more serious approach with a heavy emphasis toward world-building and politics in a magic fantasy setting. You might like it, but it'll have to be after the second book :blob_uwu:

D

Deleted member 133647

Like the title says, and it doesn't have to be a story you'd recommend to friends or family. I would imagine that would be difficult for fans of smut or Harem content :blob_wink:
mine tf

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Fun and insane comedy series with a unique world.
Fun magical girl story.
A villainess story with a mentally ill protagonists.
Fun.
A good overpowered female villain story.
Great worldbuilding, a fascinating slice of life story.
Great Rpg story with interesting worldbuilding.
A fun story that takes many ideas and those something really interesting.
A fun villain story with high quality.
A Rpg story that is more light hearted.
Oneof the best novels I have everread, dark magical girl story with memetic magic.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
it doesn't have to be a story you'd recommend to friends or family. I would imagine that would be difficult for fans of smut or Harem content
I've asked all my friends for one-star ratings on my fanfic and gotten permission to use a friend's lyrics in one of the chapters :s_wink:

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
First up is Bonny the bunny. The MC is a girl that wakes up in an alternate world as a bunny. it's a GL/futa smut with some fluff and some rougher scenes.

Second, I'd recommend mine, Lay the Dragon (link in sig).
As the title suggests, it's primary love interest is a dragon that gets transformed into a humanoid form. it's your classic "Go kill the leader of the demons" Quest, with smut tossed in, but I try to include some mystery and intrigue as well.

PearlsWitch

I would recommend my ongoing story, 'Covenant of Shadows'
shadows of the covenant (3).jpg
In a planet governed by seven rulers, a pact has been forged in the fabric of time, demanding a tribute to be paid every fifteen years to a mysterious eighth sovereign, whose power holds their worlds in balance. Failure to honor this tithe spells doom for their lands, stripping away the essence of their magic and causing nature itself to decay. As the cycle approaches once again, an ominous twist shrouds this period of tribute: the lands have begun to wither, and the magic to fade, even before the time has come to present their offerings.

Confronted with this dire anomaly, the seven rulers stand at the precipice of an unfathomable dilemma. The continent of the eighth ruler, a domain untouched by the passage of time and unyielding to foreign magic, beckons them with a perilous choice. To venture into this inhospitable land in search of answers and confront the entity that binds their fate, or to watch their realms disintegrate into the annals of forgotten lore.

Covenant of Shadows

Sylver

I've asked all my friends for one-star ratings on my fanfic and gotten permission to use a friend's lyrics in one of the chapters :s_wink:
Hmm, I've meant to ask before but why do you request the story to get a one star review?

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead

Not the best but out of the ones on SH, I would recom this.

Not overstaying its welcome and it's at least felt ok with the ending.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
More depressing than I'd normally read, but it's pretty underrated, so take it.

Also a bit depressing, but harpy stories are underrepresented so take it.

Genuinely epic. Slightly depressing.

I remember really liking these two, though it's been a while so I don't remember the details.

gay

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds

I put that here, do what you want with it, just be careful.

SailusGebel

Isekai fantasy.
It's about woman in a body of a little girl killing lots of people.
Not my cup of tea, but quality is good.

Fallout fanfic.
Fallout fanfic.

Fantasy isekai.
I don't remember. It's about love?

Fantasy isekai.
Power couple does things.

Fantasy.
Grey wardens from DA fights darkspawn. NOT a fanfic.
Good stuff, but it was probably dropped.

I'm getting tired of writing all of this. Ahem...

Josei.
Josei set in a Greek or Roman-like setting.

Fantasy.
I have no idea, read synopsis.
Not my cup of tea, but quality is good. (I especially approve the battle scene that will happen later in the story :blob_wink:)

Fantasy LitRPG.
Story about robot fights.
I think this one got changed and ended prematurely? It was long ago since I read it, but I think the synopsis was different before. Anyway, good stuff, again, not my cup of tea.

I'm too lazy to name more. I think majority are not exclusively on SH, but you can find them on SH, so I don't care.