Name your most desired super powers

TransCatGirl

active: time stretching/ time dilation
I can change the way I travel through time so that I can literally have more hours in a day (or less). Usable on things close to me, because otherwise there would be super lag when I try to use tech.
Now I have infinite hours to write and sleep and procrastinate (not the goal, just hard reality).

Passive: idealized self
My body slowly shifts towards my idealized self. Would function as minor regeneration, agelessness (until my idealized self changes), remove any genetic defects (some people would love this), free her and a slow shape shifting .

The slow shape shifting could technically turn me into anything from a dinosaur to a cat girl but only if it's my idealized self for long enough for the shift.

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈
>.>
<.<
Not my most desired but whatever.

Active: Dodge Roll; Become invulnerable and intangible for half a second. Roll not required.

Passive: Quest Marker; A glowing trail marks the fastest and most accurate path to where you're going. A giant indicator hovers over the target that can be seen from great distances.

TsuruI_am_a_bot

Yandere Robot / Wife of Botty
Name your most desired active power i.e power that is activated and an effect happens. (Fireball/stop time etc)

The power is like a muscle, you can only use it a number of times before you need a break. Think of it as the number of times you can do push-ups or situps, if it has a maintained over-time effect think of holding the push-up position.

Bonus question:

Name your most desired passive power.
Always on, can't turn it off, even if you are asleep or unconscious.
Global control of internet

Can make better games
Can destroy wokes/disney/blizzard/etc
Can delete shitty movies
Can "rework/create" movies into what want fans
Can destroy poisonous social medias/tiktok
Punish toxic people
Expose toxic kids to their parents of what they do
Punish evil people
Reward good people
Help suffering people/countries
Get CURRENCY without being found out

or
madoka-like omnipotent power to punish "evil"

ZukoMee

Name your most desired active power i.e power that is activated and an effect happens. (Fireball/stop time etc)

The power is like a muscle, you can only use it a number of times before you need a break. Think of it as the number of times you can do push-ups or situps, if it has a maintained over-time effect think of holding the push-up position.

Bonus question:

Author Authority. Specifically Type III

No need for a passive. This power covers virtually everything.

Last edited:

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
Immense strength, endurance, and agility. Similar to that buffed guy in Seven Deadly Sins, one of the MC's friends.

The passive will be Immortal. Both mentally and physically. The only weakness is that I will die to old age. That's how I want to die.
Or maybe like what ZukoMee said. Author's authority. I can only use this power for 1 hour. It has a cooldown limit of 30 minutes. Though, the more I became energized after using it, the less time I needed to use it again.

For the passive with this one, I want to have extreme recovery. So, I can guard myself and still manage to get a peaceful sleep.

KBStudio

Active: Probability Manipulation
Pretty useful in literally every aspect of life and doesn't really hold the same contradictions omnipotence would grant.

Passive: Not needed.

So_Indecisive

Primordial sin of Sloth
Active: The speed force.
Passive: dimensional stomach.

Since the speed force demands and increased calorie intake I'll just have a stomach that is a pocket dimension to sustain me.

Thraben

You know Planeswalking in Magic: The Gathering? I want to be a pre-mending walker. Not quite a god, no responsibilities or pesky omniscience to deal with, but enough power and freedom to live whatever sort of life you want to out in the multiverse, or perhaps several hundred different lives. You can't die if you know what you're doing as a pre-mending walker.

You accidentally walk into an Eldrazi, Bolas, or the Elderspell

J_Chemist

Power: Death Walker.
- Ability to Control One's existence and that of others.
- Capable of 'Erasure', or the deletion of One's existence from the mental state of others.
- 'Time Extension' and 'Time Reduction'; Capable of either Extending or Reducing the Life Span of others.
- 'Veil'; Ability to move through the world without being detected by other Mortal Beings.

Passive: Nature's Guide
- Though remaining 'mortal', Individual acts as a mediator to the Cycle of Life on the identified Planet. Once bound, Individual is bound to the lifespan of the planet. While active, the individual is able to influence the Life Cycle of the Planet to benefit the existence, growth, cycle, and sustainment of Life and the resources to maintain balance within that Cycle through the actions of 'Natural Disasters', shifts in climate, and/or drastic movement and changes in landscapes caused by external forces.
- Once the Planet's Cycle of Life has ended and no further living entities will be cultivated on its surface, the Individual will similarly die.

Misunderstood the assignment. Too lazy to make another because Actives are rather boring and I'm tired, but I'll leave this one here anyway.

QuercusMalus

A bad apple...
Active: Perfect ability to instantly and clearly transfer my story ideas from my head to written word without having to type it out.

Passive: Have a talent for creating and telling said stories.

Zagaroth

Passive is easy: Strong healing factor with eternal youth aspect.

Active: Mmm, I want something both fun and potentially powerful. So I am thinking; the ability to grant wishes via contract.

The wish would be powered by the other person's part of the contract, partly determined by my benefit and partly determined by their relative cost. Say, the wish was to become cancer-free and have their health restored. A Billionaire might have to create a trust fund that would start at giving me $100k a year and grow over time. A poor person might need to come over to my house once a week and clean for a year or something like that.

The cost is higher for the billionaire, but in the end they aren't really going to miss the money much. The poor person's price does me less good, but it represents a significantly larger portion of their available resources.

Verdant

Bonus question:

Summoning 「Bob the Builder」

ACertainPassingUser

Happiness.

I have yet to see any MC in this site achieve Happiness ever in ther whole lives, no matter how poerful they were.

Most of the MC's are pretty much shaped by Authors and readers who hates blockbuster happines kind of stuff, which means no happiness and constant struggle with no hapiness whatsoever.

Suls87

For active I would want Telekinesis... Telekinesis is just to versatile with what it can do with enough control you could fly or even change things on the molecular level.

As for passive I'd want Enhanced mind as in my mind would be enhanced in every positive way this would also complement Telekinesis which would be a plus