NANOWRIMO AND NNN NOVEMBER WEEK 1

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
I haven't done anything with NaNoWriMo yet.
I'm one of the fallen of NNN. Brothers, avenge me. I lost my way.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
National No Writing Month?
Am doing ok. Highly tempted to write, probably will do so.
No Novel November?
Sorry already read some webnovels.

Frank-9976

surrealist shortform writer
Don't care about NNN, I have done it a few years ago but like it just felt like a dumb internet challenge.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
what is NNN?
No Nut November. Dunno its origins, but it's a bit of an internet meme of sorts, I guess, where you shouldn't masturbate during November. It's pretty dumb, and I doubt anyone takes it seriously.
NaNoWriMo
National November Writing Month.

It's basically a "contest" of sorts where people try writing a whole novel (50000+ words) in a single month. There are no prizes though, the prize is having your own novel written.

It's mostly an event to help wannabe writers get the motivation to put their pen on paper and start writing for real, to get their first novel done... It's probably gonna be garbage that needs heavy editing after you try writing at an unreasonable pace for a whole month, but... Hey, you did it. You got your first novel done. You proved yourself that you can do it.

It is also a completely useless event for people who already write, as they don't really need to participate in an event to prove to themselves that they write. And they're better off writing at their usual pace instead of trying to force themselves to follow the unreasonable pace expected by NaNoWriMo.

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

Level 73 Practical Procastinator
It's basically a "contest" of sorts where people try writing a whole novel (50000+ words) in a single month. There are no prizes though, the prize is having your own novel written.
Ah, I'm actually doing that with the Royal Road Writathon. Though it's 55k there.
Well I'm doing pretty well, I think. I've got... 26k planned for tomorrow? I think that's that, yeah.