Need help with grammar

Sloth-of-Bangkok

I am writing the novel and I believe I mail both the plot and the character down but the grammar was a pain... I Am pretty sure I can correct it but I don’t know whether or not I will make it worse or better. Anyone care to help because (due to increasing workload) I plan to paste the editable raw down each chapter and let anyone who wanted to help me edited the raw

Shaiyamine

Quick tip I can give that doesn't use machines is to read the sentence out loud. Sounds right? Then ok, you've probably got it right. Sounds kinda wrong? Or iffy? You got something to fix then bud.

Works with lots of sentences and paragraphs but it isn't a very omnipotent technique either as we do have poetic license.

ALonelyParrot

Study for the SAT test. I'm being serious. After my mom forced me to study for the SAT, I've been a grammar nazi ever since. :LOL:

tak

I think there was someone who offer editor service...

tak

I can't find the person who offers it but i found this thread

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
I am writing the novel and I believe I mail both the plot and the character down but the grammar was a pain... I Am pretty sure I can correct it but I don’t know whether or not I will make it worse or better. Anyone care to help because (due to increasing workload) I plan to paste the editable raw down each chapter and let anyone who wanted to help me edited the raw
Grammarly helps greatly. Go get it. The browser extension for chrome and firefox is free. It's the offline software that you have to pay for.

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
Grammarly helps greatly. Go get it. The browser extension for chrome and firefox is free. It's the offline software that you have to pay for.
You can also use the offline version for free (I have that) but there are some advanced features you need to pay for like word choice, passive voice or wordy sentences. But the normal grammar stuff is completely free

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
You can also use the offline version for free (I have that) but there are some advanced features you need to pay for like word choice, passive voice or wordy sentences. But the normal grammar stuff is completely free
Novice tips: Just write on Grammarly itself. When advanced mistakes came up, immediately identified them by deleting the suspected sentences and waited for the re-check. Although this is a little time-consuming, it's a free tactic.