Need help with my blurb/cover

Yorth

Swordman
So some context first. I have been writing a novel for the past month and got 49 chapters done. Before posting on all platforms, I wanted to test the waters on scribblehub to see if the story is good or if there are any glaring problems that would hinder it. I posted 10 chapters between yesterday and today, and honestly, things didn't look so hot. My number of readers and my views were pretty low, to the point that some stories that were posted after mine and had just 3 chapters posted, received triple my readers/views. As such, I understood that there was something problematic with my cover and/or my blurb, since it's not retention that I have a problem with, but getting people through the first door.

Here is a link to the story: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/681778/storm-of-outlaws-medieval-apocalypse-litrpg/

If you have any insight/criticism on what I can do better, please do enlighten me. I would love to hear any feedback.

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
It seems like a decent view curve, if anything I'd say your cover is doing a great job. Do like melchi suggested to dodge the spam filter, and for the next few days post at different times. You'll get more people to see it that way, and you can have a regular upload time later when you have more steady readers.

Yorth

Swordman
It seems like a decent view curve, if anything I'd say your cover is doing a great job. Do like melchi suggested to dodge the spam filter, and for the next few days post at different times. You'll get more people to see it that way, and you can have a regular upload time later when you have more steady readers.
Maybe don't post more than a chapter or two a day the page tends to see that as spamming to bump the novel to the top of the new release list.
Thank you so much for the responses. So is that really a thing? The spam filter? Interesting, I will space out my releases more and see if that helps.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Thank you so much for the responses. So is that really a thing? The spam filter? Interesting, I will space out my releases more and see if that helps.
10 chapters in such a short time are seriously intimidating as a reader (unless you already got invested in the story)

due to the increase of updates it also got incredibly harder to get featured on NU sidebar, so the views you get are significantly fewer than in the first few months of SH launch

Yorth

Swordman
10 chapters in such a short time are seriously intimidating as a reader (unless you already got invested in the story)

due to the increase of updates it also got incredibly harder to get featured on NU sidebar, so the views you get are significantly fewer than in the first few months of SH launch
Yeah, about the NU sidebar, is that still a thing? I was looking around the website to see if it still showed the first three novels, but I couldn't find it. I assumed that Tony took that out.

tiaf

Yeah, about the NU sidebar, is that still a thing? I was looking around the website to see if it still showed the first three novels, but I couldn't find it. I assumed that Tony took that out.
still there, but the algorithm of picking the featured novels isn't the newest 3 updates anymore

the novels are staying there for 15min or longer, so you either get lucky and picked or doomed to be an unfavored concubine

Yorth

Swordman
still there, but the algorithm of picking the featured novels isn't the newest 3 updates anymore

the novels are staying there for 15min or longer, so you either get lucky and picked or doomed to be an unfavored concubine
For the past day I have been staring at that sidebar trying to understand how it works. I could not figure it out. For some reason, some stories just continuously get plastered on there with no rhyme or reason while others just never get that love.

tiaf

For the past day I have been staring at that sidebar trying to understand how it works. I could not figure it out. For some reason, some stories just continuously get plastered on there with no rhyme or reason while others just never get that love.
Exactly