Need Inspirational Song

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
So. I'm thinking Mr. Blue Sky.

The reason being in the Antagonist is going to walk into a compound full of aliens and nuke the place, but I want him dancing around to a 'cool song' as he murders all the aliens. It will be a series of warehouses on the docks, so it's next to the water. It will be an absolutely one sided slaughter because, well, the Aliens barked at the wrong dog. Picture a modern day setting with superpowers? Whatever. That doesn't matter right now. This is to establish that you should be absolutely fookin' terrified of this guy. But he has to murder all the aliens in a fashion that makes you go, 'Oh. That's cool."

Oh, and the aliens? their bad guys too. So, the point is to get the reader to go, "Glad those fuckers are dead." and "Oh. This Guy Is Cool" and "Wow. He's a nightmare. Wouldn't want to get on his bad side."

Then... of course... the MC gets on his bad side.

But I still need a really cool song to commit mass murder to, so I can keep that in my head as I write it.

So if you know a really happy, upbeat song that would be perfect to slaughter an entire nest of aliens to, please, do share.

Nneeil

The reason being in the Antagonist is going to walk into a compound full of aliens and nuke the place, but I want him dancing around to a 'cool song' as he murders all the aliens. It will be a series of warehouses on the docks, so it's next to the water. It will be an absolutely one sided slaughter because, well, the Aliens barked at the wrong dog. Picture a modern day setting with superpowers? Whatever. That doesn't matter right now. This is to establish that you should be absolutely fookin' terrified of this guy. But he has to murder all the aliens in a fashion that makes you go, 'Oh. That's cool."

Oh, and the aliens? their bad guys too. So, the point is to get the reader to go, "Glad those fuckers are dead." and "Oh. This Guy Is Cool" and "Wow. He's a nightmare. Wouldn't want to get on his bad side."

But I still need a really cool song to commit mass murder to, so I can keep that in my head as I write it.

So if you know a really happy, upbeat song that would be perfect to slaughter an entire nest of aliens to, please, do share.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes

Mr Blue sky is pretty perfect. It's a great murderhobo song.

ChaosGodOfJashin

The Chaos God of The Towers

I got u

melchi

What is a custom title?
not quite as much of a classic as mister blue sky but appropriate

Le_ther

How about the riff in free bird. This song makes brutal scenes legal

D

Deleted member 54065

This one.

The po, pi, po part sounds like heads popping from bullets.

Viator

Wandering Moon that conceals the tide

I usually listen to this if I want to psych myself up to do something I procrastinate on.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight

But Mr. Blue Sky would be my first choice.

StrongArm

The perfect song for a maniac.

Filled with delicious innuendo.

this one isnt cute like mr blue sky, but it is definitely badass

if your guy kills people to the He-Man version of "Whats going on" then I guarantee people will enjoy it.

this one aint bad either

A timeless classic

And a dance with death
https://youtu.be/Dy4HA3vUv2c?list=PLcHISbjzLSde5uVQg9oRNDMC_1yXIy9cL

Last edited:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Hrmmm.... It's a bit slow on the roll to start, but it does have that level of 'WTF?' that listening to this would cause.
not quite as much of a classic as mister blue sky but appropriate
You know, Originally I was thinking of calling the Antagonist, "Mr. Nice Guy" just so he could pull off his mask and there was a frowny face under it and he could say, "No More, Mister Nice Guy." But I didn't want a bad pun villain.

The perfect song for a maniac.
Now this one, I didn't know. It has real potential. And all the aliens are female lizards, so that's an extra level of WTF.
A timeless classic
This one fits well, because the aliens can breath underwater. And the whole "Macky is back in town" Yeah... that has some implication.

StrongArm

Now this one, I didn't know. It has real potential. And all the aliens are female lizards, so that's an extra level of WTF.
I'm glad you like it. 'Roy Brown & his Mighty Men' deserve more love. Blues/Jazz grandaddies often never recieve the recognition they deserve. They have a lotta good hits

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)

This will work best with your normally snarky disposition. (You snark in a fun way, I don't mean anything bad by it.)