Need opinion on new cover.

APieceOfRock

Yuri Lover, endeed!
deepbluecover.png

Hey there. I made this cover using one of Dark soul III's promotional art as a base and ran it through AI. Please give your opinions on this and tell me if there's need to be any improvement

Before anyone asks, yes, I cut out that part because of the awful hand the AI made

Last edited:

APieceOfRock

Yuri Lover, endeed!
Looks great, but as @Empyrea said, red text with that much red around it makes it hard to read. It does not pop out like the white text below it.
right, so what about now?
1676451613908.png

I huh...don't get me wrong it's look great. But i can't stop myself from imagining the nazi flag.
oh god now I can't stop thinking about it

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
View attachment 17230
Hey there. I made this cover using one of Dark soul III's promotional art as a base and ran it through AI. Please give your opinions on this and tell me if there's need to be any improvement

Before anyone asks, yes, I cut out that part because of the awful hand the AI made
yeah the entire red side needs to go, looks goofy and out of place as fuck compared to the neat, clean, HD dark souls waifu.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
View attachment 17230

The red and yellow MS paint add-on makes me wanna cry. I'd suggest going over it with some less saturated colored brushes.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
The red and yellow MS paint add-on makes me wanna cry. I'd suggest going over it with some less saturated colored brushes.
Yep! Need to reduce the saturation on that part to make it look like it fits. Feather the edges, too.

J_Chemist

View attachment 17230

The red makes my eyes bleed.

I do like this one because it's simple, has symbolism, and gives you a bit of a "feel' of how some of the terrain might quite possibly look like. But there's nothing else. No characters. No looming emotion. Just an axe and the mountains. Looks neat but not really something I'd click on.
View attachment 17233
how about this one, I am on roll today,
ps- the AI improved my own very bad images
Now this is my shit. I would slap this book and pray to god that the contents are actually both legible and entertaining, and if I ended up disappointed I'd probably throw hands because of how much of a waste the cover is. This.... This cover tickles just the right spot.

proxybaba

Now this is my shit. I would slap this book and pray to god that the contents are actually both legible and entertaining, and if I ended up disappointed I'd probably throw hands because of how much of a waste the cover is. This.... This cover tickles just the right spot.
it’s my first time writing so please tell me if u end up disappointed, story is good the only flaw would be my not so good English