New Series Comment Request Thread

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Thanks a lot! I'm very glad that you like it.
I think it’s absolutely wonderful. Very unique, very my taste. The illustrations that are reminiscent of cave paintings fit the story so well. :blob_popcorn:
This has been around since December.

Action, Adventure, Elemental Powers

Starts with a teenage boy getting a strange crystal from an alien to become the warrior of fire. Later on he is joined by others to fight threats on Earth. Later on they will travel to a different world where most of their adventures will be held.
Added to reading list!

Last edited:

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Added to reading list and up to date! The OI reader within me is super excited!!!
:-) I updated chapters and now there are 3 of them.
This has been around since December.

Action, Adventure, Elemental Powers

Starts with a teenage boy getting a strange crystal from an alien to become the warrior of fire. Later on he is joined by others to fight threats on Earth. Later on they will travel to a different world where most of their adventures will be held.
Reminded me of power rangers show. Added in read list. <3

Fantasy, romance, drama, magic

s.h.rajbek

Plz rate ,comment and like (or give constructive criticism).This is my story.Moons of Enigma | Scribble Hub
Synopsis
In the captivating world of "Moons of Enigma," Jared's life takes a surreal turn when he wakes up in a body that isn't his own. Torn between his original memories and his new reality, he becomes obsessed with the three moons that grace the night sky. As he explores the magical and humorous aspects of his situation, a thread of mystery winds through his days, connecting him to a destiny intertwined with the moons' secrets. Get ready for a rollercoaster ride of intrigue, laughter, and revelations that will leave you questioning the boundaries of existence.

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Sci-fi, adventure, mystery, fantasy
It is a story about a Starship mechanic who stumbles upon a history codex. The History of humans that had long past been extinct. It's an exciting and thrilling adventure charting and exploring the frontier galaxy. Perhaps not so as every faction and everyone is literally going to chase Alex as a fugitive. He is going to be running around trying to find answers. https://www.scribblehub.com/series/814751/journey-to-eden-prime/

MintiLime

Fantasy, romance, drama, magic
Added to reading list, will check out next week!
Plz rate ,comment and like (or give constructive criticism).This is my story.Moons of Enigma | Scribble Hub
Synopsis
In the captivating world of "Moons of Enigma," Jared's life takes a surreal turn when he wakes up in a body that isn't his own. Torn between his original memories and his new reality, he becomes obsessed with the three moons that grace the night sky. As he explores the magical and humorous aspects of his situation, a thread of mystery winds through his days, connecting him to a destiny intertwined with the moons' secrets. Get ready for a rollercoaster ride of intrigue, laughter, and revelations that will leave you questioning the boundaries of existence.
Added!
Sci-fi, adventure, mystery, fantasy
It is a story about a Starship mechanic who stumbles upon a history codex. The History of humans that had long past been extinct. It's an exciting and thrilling adventure charting and exploring the frontier galaxy. Perhaps not so as every faction and everyone is literally going to chase Alex as a fugitive. He is going to be running around trying to find answers. https://www.scribblehub.com/series/814751/journey-to-eden-prime/
Added! I remember you from the cover thread - I liked the cat :)
Ok everyone! I will be checking out
I think it’s absolutely wonderful. Very unique, very my taste. The illustrations that are reminiscent of cave paintings fit the story so well. :blob_popcorn:

Added to reading list!
these novels next week (I’m giving myself the weekend off lol). I will update ya’ll then!!

TheKillingAlice

Schinken
Er, I'm definitely new here, the story as well, but it was running for a month until it got here two weeks ago. Does that count? :sweating_profusely:
It's transmigration, female lead, romantic fantasy with a bit of action and comedy along the way.
Please note that the protagonist swears on occasion, and there's some mentions of mental health issues here and there.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
Checking it out, will skip the R18 stuff
And commented!
IT'S YOU WHO SAID THAT BLUSHED LMAO
thx so much

I made another one!

Tags: Girl's Love, Romance, Smut, Fantasy, Slice of Life

It's much more romantic than the other one and the smut is in the very end.
it's longer, takes like 18 minutes to read.

MintiLime

Er, I'm definitely new here, the story as well, but it was running for a month until it got here two weeks ago. Does that count? :sweating_profusely:
It's transmigration, female lead, romantic fantasy with a bit of action and comedy along the way.
Please note that the protagonist swears on occasion, and there's some mentions of mental health issues here and there.
Swear that username sounds familiar… is it based on something? Adding to list right now!!!
IT'S YOU WHO SAID THAT BLUSHED LMAO
thx so much

I made another one!

Tags: Girl's Love, Romance, Smut, Fantasy, Slice of Life

It's much more romantic than the other one and the smut is in the very end.
it's longer, takes like 18 minutes to read.
Hahahahaha yeah that was me, red as a cherry tomato in my own home. Thank goodness I didn’t read that one at work! I’ll add to reading list now and check in once I’ve commented :)

TheKillingAlice

Schinken
Swear that username sounds familiar… is it based on something? Adding to list right now!!!
Yaay, thanks :blob_aww:
And no, I always used it, but on different sites. It's just based on the joke someone made about me murdering characters left and right in a lot of my earlier stories, even the protagonist. Now I only do it on occasion though :blobreading: :blob_cookie:

MintiLime

Yaay, thanks :blob_aww:
And no, I always used it, but on different sites. It's just based on the joke someone made about me murdering characters left and right in a lot of my earlier stories, even the protagonist. Now I only do it on occasion though :blobreading: :blob_cookie:
D-do I have to prepare myself when reading your submission? And maybe I know you from my HS silent reader days then… hmmmm

MintiLime

Nah, it'll be fine. I think :blob_cookie:
HS?
High school - I was a silent reader through most of high school, dropped off after graduation, and is now a very loud reader after college lol So it depend on how long you’ve been writing if I know your works I guess or if I’m just going crazy

TheKillingAlice

Schinken
High school - I was a silent reader through most of high school, dropped off after graduation, and is now a very loud reader after college lol
Lol, but then it can't have been me. I haven't written any long running stories outside of my native tongue before CrazyDaughter. :blob_frown:
Well, one, but in the same time frame and that one was canned to be reviewed and rewritten soon after its conception. So that can't be it.