New Series Comment Request Thread

Kamelingil

Multiversal Author
Level of Complexity? I have leveled up my reading skills, give me your best attempt to confuse me! You underestimate my power! Added to reading list
Well, the complexity wasn't on purpose because I first made a novel before reading other novel, but I finally found someone who can adapt to complex plot lol

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Currently in the Progress of Reading and Commenting:

Just adding mine here just in case. Yes, both of them are new.

This one is just some Isekai I decided to write with the goal of making the mc too op that any problems will be solved so fast. I mainly focus on fight scenes. It will be like opm where mc don't end things fast even though he can just one shot everything. Also, the whole story will only be MC's pov. No other pov or anything.

Idk about this one. I'm kinda trying to write some shounen. I'm still testing how it will go.

The Sacrifice | Scribble Hub
fantasy historical BL GL supernatural elemental cultivation

I would love some comments and feedback on my first novel. Thank you

I guess I'll try as well.
Tales of the Great Plains
Fantasy, Myth, Parallel World.
Content warnings: cruel animal abuse, violence, lots of foreign words (and I mean really a lot).

Me too.
I use naturalreaders to read. Cut copy and listen. Will follow and check out other's works too...

Here's mine. Just started.
Will upload every Sunday.
:-]
Genre :- time travel, villainess.

This has been around since December.

Action, Adventure, Elemental Powers

Starts with a teenage boy getting a strange crystal from an alien to become the warrior of fire. Later on he is joined by others to fight threats on Earth. Later on they will travel to a different world where most of their adventures will be held.

Sci-fi, adventure, mystery, fantasy
It is a story about a Starship mechanic who stumbles upon a history codex. The History of humans that had long past been extinct. It's an exciting and thrilling adventure charting and exploring the frontier galaxy. Perhaps not so as every faction and everyone is literally going to chase Alex as a fugitive. He is going to be running around trying to find answers. https://www.scribblehub.com/series/814751/journey-to-eden-prime/

Er, I'm definitely new here, the story as well, but it was running for a month until it got here two weeks ago. Does that count? :sweating_profusely:
It's transmigration, female lead, romantic fantasy with a bit of action and comedy along the way.
Please note that the protagonist swears on occasion, and there's some mentions of mental health issues here and there.

Would love to join the fun - assuming I'm not late 😊

genre:- action, adventure, progression, reincarnation, anti-hero
A human from earth is reborn in a world of magic to become the 'Dark One' - a monster destined for chaos and calamity. He gets into trouble with powers he should never have raised his hands against and there beginnings the adventures of our protagonist. But we wait to see if he can rein in the beast inside him. The beast waits patiently too, for a moment of weakness...

Genre; sifi, cutivation, bl, fantasy

Warning: the main character has a little potty mouth, and there is some gore and violence.

Synopsis:

The Cat from Bailmore is about a kitten who died shortly after birth due to an illness that his mother couldn't care for, causing her to kill him. However, the kitten was later reborn after catching the attention of a curious and reckless god due to his peculiar soul and exceptional perceptual abilities. The god decided to place the kitten into the world he was supposed to be observing for his own entertainment.

This is a great idea! :s_smile:

Unfortunately I don't have anything new, but I have two WIP's that I've had going for a while now. I'm terrible at updating and editing though. :s_frown:

My First Coven
Fantasy Slice of Life, Young Adult.
Strong Language and some sensitive subjects.

Living in the Fray
Adult Sci-Fi/Dark Comedy
Very strong language and upsetting subjects.

this is a series I found not too long ago, still being made and with a decent writing style; I think it's a bit of a shame that more ain't aware of this story

Hello, I recently started publishing my novel here. I'm sharing it in case you might be interested:

Fantasy, Romance (LGBT+), Mystery, Comedy, Drama
The story features merfolk as androgynous, bisexual/pansexual, serial hermaphrodite beings. There will be sexual themes, but nothing explicit. It also touches on depression, discrimination, and healing. There's only one chapter available as of the time I'm posting this, but it's going to be updated 5-days a week.

Oh, not a feedback but a comment! What a good idea

Don't mind how complex the plot is, I wrote this without reading novels first, and I'm still editing chapter 5

My newest series:
A fantasy college mystery story with female protagonists.
One the one hand, it's technically a continuation of another series that isnt published here but on RoyaRoad, on the other hand, it has been written from the ground up and serves as a new entry point for new readers with a new protagonist that meets the old protagonists and slowly their two stories become one.
No warnings for now, but violence and references to sex might come later.
I will publish new chapters of the next few days, so if you're interested, be sure to come back.
Sorry guys for being so late! Broke my ankle and got busy with work responsibilities- I am continuing on through the list, just a lot slower than I’d intended

MintiLime

That sounds unfortunate. I already hated breaking two toes (yes, at the same time and no, I can't elaborate on how I did it). I hope it gets better without lasting damage.
Rip toesies. It hurts just hearing that lol, I hope you’re all better now

Fortunately, I’m gonna be fine- just have to stay off it for a while. Thank you for the well wishes :)

EldritchPotato

Eldritch deity & really hard thinker.
Feel free to read either of mine, see below:
Both fantasy and adventure, one much smuttier the other a little darker. :blob_salute:

TheKillingAlice

Schinken
Rip toesies. It hurts just hearing that lol, I hope you’re all better now

Fortunately, I’m gonna be fine- just have to stay off it for a while. Thank you for the well wishes :)
Well, they were completely obliterated, so they are a bit down for arthritis now, but other than hurting in the joints sometimes, they are in one piece again.

Then again, something like this can mean a bit of deceleration. It might create stress here and there, but it also forces you to take a step back sometimes. It might not all be bad for you, maybe.

Lysander_Works

Overlap has a lot of comedic moments scattered about.. Since it does have a slow start, I recommend starting from somewhere like like Chapter 47-A, Chapter 34, or Chapter 36-C, as to get your toes wet into the depths of the immersion.

Genre is mostly a combination of Slice-of-Life, Romance, and Comedy, but is mostly told between the bounce of two characters, each of them in a long-distance, telepathic friendship.

Strong language: From time to time. | Sex: Nope | Sexual themes or general Lewdness: Yes (but only in very few chapters).

MintiLime

In order to increase my motivation https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/mint’s-minute-pay-to-play-comment-thread.15799/

I will still be reading and commenting on these novels.

It’s just if you feel a bit antsy, go ahead and comment on my novel to get moved up the priority list.

Right now I’m commenting as I feel like it, for better or worse.

I got a lot more responses for comments and a lot fewer people helping out on here than originally anticipated, and I feel bad for making everyone wait so long.