Newbie question

Brandondee

I just uploaded the first chapter of my story, but I don't see it in the Latest Updates or Latest Series sections. When I go to my profile and click on series it says that I haven't written anything. But if I click on the create button on the top of the page then I'm able to see my story and it has the first chapter there. Did I see something wrong or is there a delay before other people can see your story? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I just uploaded the first chapter of my story, but I don't see it in the Latest Updates or Latest Series sections. When I go to my profile and click on series it says that I haven't written anything. But if I click on the create button on the top of the page then I'm able to see my story and it has the first chapter there. Did I see something wrong or is there a delay before other people can see your story? Sorry if this is a dumb question.
There is at most a 24 hours pending period before release to check if your chapter is okay for publish. Start screaming when 24 hours has passed.