Nice names

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
There are names out there that just seem sorta nice to hear, I've got a list of a few names that I personally like which will be posted below but I'm interested to see what names y'all enjoy!

Susan, Victoria, Bethany, Marianne, Agnes, Edith, Alice, Evelyn, Gladys, Lucinda, Sylvia, Vivian, Edna, Nora and Harriet are my current favorites

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
There are names out there that just seem sorta nice to hear, I've got a list of a few names that I personally like which will be posted below but I'm interested to see what names y'all enjoy!

Susan, Victoria, Bethany, Marianne, Agnes, Edith, Alice, Evelyn, Gladys, Lucinda, Sylvia, Vivian, Edna, Nora and Harriet are my current favorites
:blob_shock::sweating_profusely:
I have used many of these names XD...

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds

A lot sound like name for Milf or old lady.
I like Name who start with el, like Elseria, Elisa, etc