Nico Nico Niii

kokiboki

I wrote a chapter for my upcoming book that I've been working on diligently for the first time in a very long time. It is titled Note of Affection, and I've been working on it for a year, coming up with ideas and brainstorming about how to make it interesting. It's a Y/N story.

It was originally intended to be on a different writing site, but I gave up on that idea and dropped my 30 co-authors without giving them any advance notice because they couldn't care less about the story and didn't want to contribute; they simply wanted to have their OC in it.

Well, it doesn't make sense that it only has one chapter if I've worked on it for a year. Depression hit me again, and the ego crush was very intense. I don't think writing is the path I should take because it has become less interesting to me, even though I still enjoy it. Various of mixed emotions?

Ventscape comes to mind as I type this since it feels like I'm releasing my restrained feelings.

Should I continue? Perhaps I could need some advise on this; I'm at a loss for words at the moment and feel as though I can't go on.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
It's very difficult to get a collaborative piece to work. The more people working on it, the more likely it is to fall apart. I recommend writing for yourself. Write the story you want to read. If you want to feel social about it, join a writing group and share your progress there.

"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards."
Robert A. Heinlein