Recommendations no harem wholesome yuri

RatedOverr

Title is self explanatory, looking for stuff like Boosted Restart – A new chance in a different world, no late romance stuff, I don't want to have to read hundreds of chapters until they finally get together and the romance aspect doesn't necessarily need to be the main focus of the story however, it has to come up often and be relatively prevalent, R-18 stuff is fine but not when the story has massive amount of it. Can recommend stuff from other sites like RR, NU, webnovel etc.

Thank you in advance

Plantorsomething

Title is self explanatory, looking for stuff like Boosted Restart – A new chance in a different world, no late romance stuff, I don't want to have to read hundreds of chapters until they finally get together and the romance aspect doesn't necessarily need to be the main focus of the story however, it has to come up often and be relatively prevalent, R-18 stuff is fine but not when the story has massive amount of it. Can recommend stuff from other sites like RR, NU, webnovel etc.

Thank you in advance
Is boosted restart actually good? I kept seeing it but I vaguely remember reading the first chapters and it seemed like your generic OP MC no stakes

RatedOverr

Is boosted restart actually good? I kept seeing it but I vaguely remember reading the first chapters and it seemed like your generic OP MC no stakes
It is more of a slice of life comedy with wholesome romance, while there is a plot and story development, to me at least, you read it more for the characters. But yeah, for the most part it is no stakes since (at least to where I am up to) the only 'threat' are humans but they are so weak they can hardly be considered one. Because of this, I found the start a bit boring but once she leaves the forest and the love interest is introduced it gets better.

It's nice easy read to just chill with, especially if you were just reading something which was more drama, tragedy, very plot intensive (does that even make any sense?).
There was a lovely story called life with a tail.
I really enjoyed that, I wish it would start again but sadly it has been on hiatus for a long time :blob_teary:

hippoman

There was a lovely story called life with a tail.
I can't believe I found a recommendation for Life with a tail in the wild. Not saying its bad or good, just very surprised too ever see it mentioned.

Paytoechip

Shameless plug, but here is one.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Two princesses as one

A pretty wholesome story, not much yuri but more selfcest (selfcest best cest). It's a slow burn but rewarding nonetheless.

EntonaVZ

I don't know what counts as healthy, but maybe I know a few.

Ryn of Avonside
Elias and his friends thought it was just a storm, they all thought Avonside University, but when the clouds cleared and the sky revealed itself again, they found a strange sky. Gone are the city lights and everything beyond the confines of your campus, replaced by a wild mountain. Elias is dragged further when he is ripped from the clutches of his friend and transformed beyond recognition. Will the newly nicknamed Ryn find her way back to his friends, or will he return to Avonside to find it looted and destroyed by the strange and magical forces that inhabit the new world?

The rise of the antanoid
Esta es la historia de una niña que ama los juegos de computadora que se desconecta de su cuerpo y se mete en el cuerpo de otra especie. Como reina de la colmena, ahora tiene que construir su propia colmena y sobrevivir en un entorno desconocido para que algún día pueda volver a jugar sus juegos.
La sigue mientras se convierte en la madre de una especie e intenta construir su propia nación con el objetivo de jugar y el bienestar de sus hijas en mente.
Esta historia podría arruinar pequeñas cosas relacionadas con la construcción del mundo para que mi primera historia suceda en el futuro. No será nada realmente importante, pero ahora al menos te lo advertí. :)
Espero poder escribir lo suficiente para que las historias se crucen.
¡GRACIAS POR LEER!

El ascenso de antanoid no es estrictamente yuri pero me gusta como la protagonista interactúa con sus hijas, es muy relajante para mi a pesar de algunos momentos peligrosos.
Esas 2 historias están en scribblehub

Yati

All my stories are yuri no harem. There are multiple ships in both of them.
The Y-files is an absurd comedy and a homage/parody to a lot of yuri stories that I love.
Phantom Adagio is more serious and emotional and has music as a theme.

forli

Boosted restart is complete garbage, by far the worst example of the 'humans suck' trope.

One of the first characters introduced is a racist wolf that keeps referring to humans as a 'lesser race' and casually admits to having committed genocide of humans. Then the novel goes on to do its best to convince the reader that the mass murderer is completely correct and humans deserve to be genocided, I guess all the children and toddlers deserved to die for having been born the wrong race.

The characters are a bunch of hypocrites that keep complaining about the racism of humans while calling them bugs, inferior, and worthless.

That novel was just written to appeal to people who want to fantasize about joining a superior race so that they can treat an inferior race like insects, it is among the most morally repugnant crap I've ever read.

TotallyHuman

selfcest best cest
Selfcest, c'est best cest
One of the first characters introduced is a racist wolf that keeps referring to humans as a 'lesser race' and casually admits to having committed genocide of humans. Then the novel goes on to do its best to convince the reader that the mass murderer is completely correct and humans deserve to be genocided, I guess all the children and toddlers deserved to die for having been born the wrong race.
based:blob_shade:

forli

wow somebody's got anger management issues lol.
No, I'm just curious.

Because the fact that you haven't seems to suggest that all of your posts about how humans suck are just a narcissistic attempt at putting yourself above the rest of humanity.

As is the case with all the people who like these 'humans suck' novels.

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺
Check the tags thoroughly before reading.

Pretty much anything by Vale.

You can modify the search to your liking as well. There's lots that I'm sure are good but I just haven't had time to read yet.
No, I'm just curious.
Try starting a private conversation, this isn't the place to discuss your personal vendettas. Though if you want to recommend some nice yuri romances, I'd love to check them out too.

Notadate

Dunno. Pretty sure it is there, but technically, by a certain thread; it is straight yur. Aight gay if it is with your homies
-
Shit... Wrong type of forum. My point still, Stands! Stands! Stands! stands!