Recommendations No horror stories can frighten me!

BlackKnightX

I have a nerve of steel. You weak-minded people can't scare me. If you think you can, then gimme some of your good stuff. I dare you~

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all

LilRora

Mostly formless
I don't know if it will scare you or not, but if you're just looking for a good horror then you can read Emika Grows (this one's on Scribble) or All His Angels are Starving (on RR, maybe on SH as well but I dunno).

Last edited:

KrakenRiderEmma

When All's Said and Done by Shintaro Kago*

* only kidding, do not ever read this. I am warning you not to read it, I do not endorse it. You will be sorry. Do not read. Ever. NSFW. Disturbing. Horrifying. Go back.

ulatekh

Not too long ago, in the land of the monkeys, there was born a very special child: a golden monkey. His mother knew immediately that he would be a very special child, and she immediately made all sorts of plans for him.
She doted on him every hour of the day. She read stories to him. She taught him how to read and write, and showed him the ways of the world. In all she did, she tried to make up for his father dying before he was born. She didn’t want her son to be deprived in any way.
One day, when he was three years old, his mother pulled him close and spoke to him. “Gildo, my son, you are a very special and gifted child. In all the land of the monkeys, there is no other child like you. All other monkeys are brown, like me. But you, my son, are golden, and thus you are destined for greatness. Never forget that.” Gildo smiled, and they hugged.
Gildo was so proud when he was finally old enough to go to school. He wanted so much to play with the other monkeys and make lots of friends. He had already learned so much from his mother, and he wanted to learn much more at school.
As he walked into the noisy classroom, suddenly it became quiet. All the other monkey kids stopped and stared at him. Small giggles burst forth from some of the girls in the room. Gildo smiled. They knew that he was a very special monkey, destined for greatness. They could tell the first time they had looked at him. It made him feel very good.
During recess, while he was swinging on the swing, some of the monkey children walked over to talk to him.
“Hey, Goldy!” one boy jeered.
Gildo smiled. “My name isn’t Goldy, it’s Gildo.” He continued swinging.
The boy mocked him. “My name isn’t Gol-dy, it’s Gil-do…” The monkeys all laughed. Gildo smiled again. They liked him already. His first friends.
One boy picked up a rock and threw it at Gildo. He cried out in pain and fell off of the swing.
“Why’s your fur so weird?” one girl asked.
Gildo picked himself up. They had meant to give him the rock, but he hadn’t caught it. “I am the golden monkey. I am very special. My mommy told me I am destined for greatness.”
“Yeah, sure!” another boy jeered. “Meet your destiny!” Three monkeys picked him up. How nice of them, he thought, carrying him around like a hero, when–
They threw him into the mud puddle behind the swing. Gildo stood up slowly and looked at his dirty fur.
“There, now you’re brown like us!” The other monkeys on the playground saw him and started laughing.
Gildo started crying. This made the other kids laugh even more. Finally the teacher came over, took him by the hand, and led him back to the room, the other monkeys laughing all the way. The teacher called his mother, and she picked him up from school and took him home.
“Mommy, they were all so mean!” Gildo cried as his mother cleaned him up.
“Don’t pay any attention to them, my son,” his mother cooed. “You are a very special monkey, and the other children aren’t. They’re just jealous of you. Do you understand now?” Gildo smiled. “Yes, I understand. I’ll just tell them that tomorrow.” His mother smiled back. “Good for you!” They hugged.
Gildo rubbed his head where the ball had hit him. The boy that threw it at him was laughing. “Hey, you freak!”
Gildo glared at him. “You’re just jealous of me. You’re just an ordinary monkey, and I’m a golden monkey, and I’m destined for greatness.”
“Yeah, sure you are!” the boy sneered, and hit him. Gildo howled in pain. The boy continued to kick him as he rolled on the ground. Finally the teacher came over, broke up the fight, and took him to the school nurse. When he was bandaged up, his mother took him home.
“Mommy, they all hate me! And I didn’t even do anything!” Gildo whined. “They beat me up!”
His mother’s face was stern. “Well, tomorrow, when they start hitting you, you just go ahead and hit them back! You are a very special monkey, and they are not allowed to do that to you.” Gildo smiled. “I will, Mommy!” His mother smiled back. They hugged.
Gildo stood up quickly and turned to face the boy who had pushed him down. Next to him, two boys laughed. Gildo’s punch connected and knocked the boy onto the ground. He kicked one of the boys who was laughing and bit the other one. The children ran away, screaming and crying, as Gildo continued to pummel his attackers. Suddenly, the teacher picked him up and carried him away. Gildo struggled, but could not get away. The teacher carried him to the principal’s office.
The principal scolded him. “You are not to attack the other children, do you understand? It’s not proper!”
Gildo sobbed. “But they attacked me first!”
The principal glared at Gildo. “I don’t care who attacked who first. You are not to do that. Do you understand?” Gildo did not answer. “If you do not answer, I am going to call your mother.” Gildo did not answer. The principal called his mother, and she came to the school. They sent Gildo out of the room, and through the window, he could see the principal, looking very stern, talking to his mother, looking very worried.
When they got home, his mother put him on her lap and looked at him. “The principal told me that you wouldn’t answer her when she asked you a question. She…she suggested that you go see a doctor that she knows. The doctor can help you. Would you like that?” Gildo nodded slowly. “Good. I’ll make an appointment for tomorrow.”
“Okay, Gildo, I have a letter from your school principal, and one from your mother. Why don’t you tell me your side of the story?” Gildo looked at the ceiling of the small room that he and the doctor were in. He tried to get comfortable on the couch and began talking.
“All the kids at school hate me,” he sobbed. “They beat me up, they throw things at me, they make fun of me. My mom said they’re just jealous of me, because I’m the golden monkey, and I’m destined for greatness.”
“Who told you that you were destined for greatness?”
“My mom did.” Gildo brightened up. “My mom is the only one who’s nice to me.”
“Well, I think it’s obvious that your mother was very overprotective of you as a child and didn’t adequately prepare you for the outside world, causing you to become poorly adjusted to society.”
Gildo didn’t understand what this meant, but he kept listening.
“Stop taking advice from your mother. Start taking advice only from me. OK?”
“OK,” Gildo mumbled. “What should I do when they pick on me?”
“Simply do nothing,” the doctor said. “They will soon leave you alone. Tell me how that works tomorrow when you see me, OK?”
“OK!” Gildo smiled.
“So how was the doctor today, my son? Did he help you?” Gildo’s mother smiled at him, a worried smile.
“Yes, mom,” Gildo replied. “He told me how to make the other children stop hurting me. I’m going to do it tomorrow.”
“That’s wonderful!” she cried, picking up Gildo and hugging him. “You know I only want the best for you. You are a very special child, and you are destined for greatness.”
Gildo flew through the air and landed with a thud. A child had grabbed the chain of the swing. The jeers started. Gildo stood up, walked to another swing, and began swinging again. Again, someone grabbed the chain and made him fly off. Again, Gildo stood up, walked to another swing, and began swinging again. “You’re really weird, Gildo,” one boy said. “Come one, you guys, let’s get away from this weirdo.” The children left him. Gildo smiled to himself.
“Did my advice work, Gildo?” The doctor looked at him, a concerned look on his face.
“Yes, it did! They all left me alone!” Gildo beamed. “Finally, they left me alone. My mother’s advice never worked, but yours did! Thank you!”
“You’re welcome, Gildo,” the smooth voice of the doctor replied. “I only want to help you. I care very much about you.”
“I know you do. I think you’re the only one who really loves me.” Gildo smiled.
“I am, Gildo. Your mother’s advice only got you hurt. I made the pain go away. I love you, Gildo.”
“I love you too, Doc.”
The doctor stood up. “I’m going to show you just how much I love you.” The doctor began unbuttoning his pants. Gildo looked at him and smiled.
Later that night, Gildo lay on his bed, thinking about how the nice doctor had touched him, and how much he loved the doctor. Now he knew how to make the other kids love him too.
His mother opened the door and looked at him. “How was school today, my son?”
Gildo beamed. “They stopped hurting me! The doctor’s advice worked!”
“That’s wonderful!” she cried. “You listen to that wonderful doctor. He cares very much about you.”
“I know he does, mom. Good night,” Gildo said. He rolled over and went to sleep.
“Teacher! Teacher!” one of the boys cried. “Gildo is hurting someone over in the bushes!” The teacher followed the boy and found Gildo on top of a girl, raping her. The teacher grabbed him, took him to the office, and called the doctor.
Gildo sat in a room next to the principal’s office. He could barely hear what the principal was telling the doctor. “Today, Gildo r…he…I can’t say it, I’ll have to write it. Anyways, I need you to do a full psychiatric evaluation.”
The smooth voice of the doctor made Gildo smile. “I will. I’ll take very good care of him.”
The doctor wrote at his desk. Gildo sat next to him, smiling. He didn’t know what the doctor was writing, but it was probably something nice. The doctor was so nice to him.
“Gildo suffers from socialization deficit disorder”, the doctor wrote. “His overprotective mother did not let him develop normally, so he has major trouble adjusting to society. I have decided to put him on Simiatin, pending further observation.” The doctor closed his notebook and turned to Gildo. “I’m going to give you something now that will make the pain go away. Would you like that, Gildo?” He stood up and walked to a cabinet.
Gildo bounced on the chair. “Yes, doctor, please!” Gildo was so happy. The doctor was so nice. He now had two friends – the doctor and that nice girl from school.
The doctor walked back with a long needle, filled with something.
“Hey! That looks like a knife!” Gildo squirmed.
“This is a nice knife, Gildo,” the doctor cooed. “It will make everyone love you.” The doctor put the needle in and injected the drug. “Now I want you to come here and get two of these every day, one in the morning, one at night.”
“I will, doctor,” Gildo beamed.
Gildo lay in his bed, staring at the ceiling. The children had all been so much nicer to him all week. They had been leaving him alone, but it was a start.
His mother opened the door and looked at him. “How was school today, my son?”
Gildo beamed. “I made a friend today! She’s very nice.”
“That’s wonderful!” she cried. “You listen to that wonderful doctor. He cares very much about you.”
“I know he does, mom. Good night,” Gildo said. He rolled over to go to sleep.
Suddenly, the strange feeling came over him again. He felt like his thoughts were melting together. This had been happening ever since the doctor had stabbed him with the nice knife. The room lurched for a moment, and then it stopped.
Gildo rubbed his head. He had to show the children how much he loved them, too. He would do that tomorrow.
Some boys who had been playing marbles looked up to see Gildo, smiling at them.
“What do you want?” one boy asked.
“I want to thank you all for being so nice to me.”
“What are you talk–” another boy began. Gildo interrupted him.
“–and I want to show you how much I love you.” His hand rushed up, holding an ice pick. The boys screamed, and then Gildo brought the ice pick down upon them again and again, and yelled “I love you! I love you! I love you!” Gildo smiled at their howls of pleasure. It reminded him of his own howls of pleasure when the doctor had touched him. Now he was returning the favor, by letting them have the nice knife. Before long, he had shown many children how much he loved them. He felt warm and fuzzy inside.
Suddenly, Gildo was picked up. He looked up and saw the doctor, looking very stern. Gildo smiled. It was his best friend, here to congratulate him for making the children love him.
The playground was filled with screaming, terrified children. The teacher stood too, biting her finger and crying hysterically. Four men from the psychiatric ward were struggling to put Gildo in a strait jacket. Finally they did, and they began to carry him off the playground.
Gildo smiled. Here he was, with his royal white robe, shining in the sun as brightly as his golden fur. Here he was, with his royal entourage, all dressed in white like he was. All around him was the din of shouts and cheers, hailing him. He closed his eyes and drank up the atmosphere. His day of greatness had arrived. He was the Golden Monkey, and now he was their king.

Desustar

I have a nerve of steel. You weak-minded people can't scare me. If you think you can, then gimme some of your good stuff. I dare you~
does that include only, should I say, 'frightening stuff' or even the extremely wierd wacky horrible shit world has to offer?
When All's Said and Done by Shintaro Kago*

* only kidding, do not ever read this. I am warning you not to read it, I do not endorse it. You will be sorry. Do not read. Ever. NSFW. Disturbing. Horrifying. Go back.
to think someone here would have read this Magnum Opus... have you read any the holes?

Last edited: