No Romance & Crazy Bureaucrat

3guanoff

Any novels with 100% no romance (no dating, feelings, ...) where MC is a crazy bureaucrat?

Other requirements:
- at least 10 chapters total
- MC is a bureaucrat for at least 10 chapters
- if multi-MC, max. 3 MCs

Thanks mates!

Octopal

Losing Money To Be A Tycoon : no romance?, company boss
All Hail Sect Leader : till 2000 chapters no romance, sect leader, crazy, over thousand MCs

3guanoff

Losing Money To Be A Tycoon : no romance?, company boss
All Hail Sect Leader : till 2000 chapters no romance, sect leader, crazy, over thousand MCs
That question mark makes me feel uneasy, so I will try All Hail Sect Leader. Thanks mate!

I would have recommend mine for non romance but fl is a noble evil Saintess.
She's not like the pretend villainess but she's actually cruel hearted and immediately kill those she finds annoying.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/785091/who-says-all-saints-need-to-be-good/
Added. I don't usually like revenge plots, but this one sounds different. Keep on writing mate!

ACertainPassingUser

Tensei slime is a kingdom building from scratch with semi-litRPG elements. as MC power become OP and no monster can beat him, the focus of story moves to bureaucracy and politic between Demon Lords, powerful beings, and other kingdom.

As slime can't feel attraction to male/female, there's no romance. But MC is still had family like attachement to his Named-monster & demon subordinate, Isekai buddy Shizue Izawa, Shizue's students that also isekai buddy, some kingdom official that acts nice, and some other close Demon Lords.

3guanoff

Tensei slime is a kingdom building from scratch with semi-litRPG elements. as MC power become OP and no monster can beat him, the focus of story moves to bureaucracy and politic between Demon Lords, powerful beings, and other kingdom.

As slime can't feel attraction to male/female, there's no romance. But MC is still had family like attachement to his Named-monster & demon subordinate, Isekai buddy Shizue Izawa, Shizue's students that also isekai buddy, some kingdom official that acts nice, and some other close Demon Lords.
No romance? Great! I will give it a read, thanks mate!