(Non) LitRPG

RPG list

• Ultima Online (Enlightened out of touch boomer)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

prognastat

As much as I think LitRPG is a trash genre, I’m curious to know if any LitRPG readers/writers play any mmorpgs, and which ones.
You think one can keep up with an MMO and keeping a decent release schedule on a novel? I have in the past played the majority of that list and then some though.

J_Chemist

Phantasy Star Online 2 (degen weeb (can't accept that their game is dead))
See, while I do agree PSO2 is relatively dead in the sense that the playerbase is a fraction of what it was- the game is still playable and a good time if you have a party or group of friends to jump on it with. Hell, I still run maps solo every so often for kicks.

Then again, that refers to the base game. The population moves from DLC update to DLC update so if you go with the flow, you'll still find people to link up with.

But I agree. It's a great game and I refuse to believe it's dead.

Zinless

How do I
See, while I do agree PSO2 is relatively dead in the sense that the playerbase is a fraction of what it was- the game is still playable and a good time if you have a party or group of friends to jump on it with. Hell, I still run maps solo every so often for kicks.

Then again, that refers to the base game. The population moves from DLC update to DLC update so if you go with the flow, you'll still find people to link up with.

But I agree. It's a great game and I refuse to believe it's dead.
The gameplay is still great, both Base and NGS, so no complaints there. But I miss the good old days. Doing UQs and farming Cradle with my alli, doing challenge quests every weekend with friends, etc. Sure, I can still do that with some of my friends, but it's been getting harder and harder to get any teammates (especially on Base).

I refuse to believe the game is dead, but the truth is, everyone is slowly leaving the game.

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
I play PoE on occasion, though my internet sucks right now, so I'm limited on when I can play it. And I write erotica. it's nice to be able to unwind with a little wholesome Wizards101.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
I already know I'm a degen weeb who's a nonfunctioning member of society, even without playing MMOs, but I played OG Guild Wars for a while, mostly because everyone I knew somehow played it.

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
I don't play any right now so I went with the list of ones I used to play (within the last few years). Apparently, I'm a really out-of-touch boomer with a shit computer stuck in 2014 who worships God Howard. xD

Though, that doesn't include Perfect World or Age of Conan (I mean, I only logged on but logged off because I realized there were only like 100 people on so that might not be counted as actually playing) so... something something Chinese sleeper agent with a loincloth fetish? (or something).