Not an ad

Nirokuro

*Slaying tigers*
It's not an ad but i wanted you to have fun, there is a role playing app called zervo and well it's quit interesting, feel free to discover it yourself. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
And now, a word from our sponsors

Nightmare Toilet Hole!

Nightmare Toilet Hole!

Nightmare Toilet Hole!

Are you tired of people dying on your toilet and having to deal with the embarrassment of the coroner having to walk the body out past your guests?

Nightmare Toilet Hole!

Do you need some way to discourage people from using your toilet?

Nightmare Toilet Hole!

Or even better, a way to motivate your children to do as they are told?

Nightmare Toilet Hole!

Then you need the Nightmare Toilet Hole!

Nightmare Toilet Hole!

We come into your home and install a hole directly in front of your toilet with a trap door. The trapdoor comes with a remote with two settings.

The Disposal setting is perfect for when you have a dead body on your toilet! Just press the button and watch the dead body slide away into a discrete containment area.

The second setting is great for a practical joke as it causes a low growl to emit from the Nightmare Toilet Hole before causing mist to leak out of the crack, right before it slowly begins to open and a horrible, evil light seeps out.

If your guest hasn't had a bowel movement, he will now!

Nightmare Toilet Hole!

And if you have children who wet the bed, you can show them the quote monster unquote and tell them that the monster is fed by using the toilet. If the monster isn't given food on a consistant basis, it will come out of it's hole… and find food.

Let me assure you, my children use our bathroom with the regularity of a German train schedule!

And if you act now on our special offer, we will throw in, absolutely free, The deluxe, 'sweeny todd' edition. A must for all recycling enthusiasts! The sweeny todd edition is the only Nightmare Toilet hole to get the seal of approval of the red cross.

Nightmare Toilet Hole!

Nightmare Toilet Hole!

Nightmare Toilet Hole!

Supplies are limited, so order NOW!

This has been a word from our sponsors.