Not true . . . Right?

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
Is it true that periods count as gore? I mean it sounds weird but my friend told me that and they're the type of person where you can't tell if they're lying or not 0-0 pleaseee I need to know :-:

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
Is it true that periods count as gore? I mean it sounds weird but my friend told me that and they're the type of person where you can't tell if they're lying or not 0-0 pleaseee I need to know :-:
I- No. I mean, it depends on context I guess.

Linko

Of course, did you seriously not know that?! . means termination of an ethnicity, : is a metaphor of German imperialism and ... is all about genocide and crimes against humanity in on itself. I am deeply disappointed by you...

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
I mean, it's debatable, but I wouldn't agree with treating periods the same way as gore. They're a natural process, not the result of violence.
Alright
Of course, did you seriously not know that?! . means termination of an ethnicity, : is a metaphor of German imperialism and ... is all about genocide and crimes against humanity in on itself. I am deeply disappointed by you...
Sorry?

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
no. unless you make it a key aspect in your novel, meticulously describing every detail that goes on in a woman's monthly. maybe you start off with the cramps, then move on to the backstory of when they started, eventually leading to the full tampon-to-tampon connection, slowly dipping down the intensity of the scene, and then coming to a resolution. If you could imagine any of the things I just said, there's something wrong with you. Very wrong. :blobthumbsup:

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
i wouldn't call bleeding gore so no

bananapink

The Sickly Banana
Satan's waterfall... err no. Not gore cos y'know no Berserk-like violence included

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
If a bloody(but not broken) nose is considered gore, then yes. If not, then no.

D

Deleted member 57675

No.