Novel isn't publishing

thefinal13

I have posted this before, but it wasn't resolved. I posted this novel three weeks ago. I tried to publish the novel "Tranmigrasion: Rise of the Futa king". It didn't show on the new release tab. I thought I missed it. I continued to publish one chapter per day. When I saw the chapters didn't get published, I realized something was wrong. I posted a thread but didn't get any response.

There was no message about anything inappropriate in the novel. Still, I submitted another novel. I didn't use any cover photo, and even removed the 'Futa' from the novel. Still no response.

Please help. Every other novel is getting published, even with ecchi covers. What is wrong with my novel?

P.S. I have another novel. I had no problem with that one.

Untitled.jpg

EnoraTwilight

My brain have wrinkles
My novel hasn't shown up in the latest updates either today. I think it is bugged maybe? this has happened a few times, but usually it gets resolved.

thefinal13

You might want to change the cover a bit. Though, would be better if Tony had actually messaged you and told you what's wrong with your novel.
Edit: I can still find your story on your profile. But series finders doesn't work.
I knew it might happen, so I published it without a cover. But it also didn't get published.

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
Though, would be better if Tony had actually messaged you and told you what's wrong with your novel.
Edit: I can still find your story on your profile. But series finders doesn't work.
That means it is probably "shadow banned" or whatever it is called.

Basically, allowed to be posted but hidden from the Main page and series finder.
Most things that get hidden that way are translations.
No, I am not suggesting this is a translation.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
That means it is probably "shadow banned" or whatever it is called.

Basically, allowed to be posted but hidden from the Main page and series finder.
Most things that get hidden that way are translations.
No, I am not suggesting this is a translation.
Nothing gets shadowbanned.

A story that isn't visible in searches is simply a story that hasn't been approved, or that has been rejected.

That's simply the way it works here. Novels aren't visible publicly until approved, but can be seen by going to author profile or with a direct link.
Also tried. sadly, but no response
Try sending another e-mail then. It's the best option available to you.

Tony usually replies to his e-mails, so I can only imagine he has been really busy these past few days.