Novel Suggestion: I Became the Little Sister of a Hero, so What?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26725
  • Start date

Who’s interested in writing this? Because I'm lazy! Lol

• Me!

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Sorry, I’m lazy too!

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 26725

Synopsis: She once was a he, and was that type of Siscon Otaku who has a fetish for Imoutos, especially his own little sister.
Then something happens for him to get Isekai'd into the little sister of a hero, Truck-Kun, train accident or whatever. Now she’s in this world under threat, unaware that she herself might end up besting him and become the heroine, with her newfound OP powers and cuteness!

Her appearance should be based on the tastes she had as a man, a black-haired Loli with black eyes!

Smut, Yuri and Harem are optional! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

CrusadeAgainstFurries

Supreme meme-lord
Synopsis: She once was a he, and was that type of Siscon Otaku who has a fetish for Imoutos, especially his own little sister.
Then something happens for him to get Isekai'd into the little sister of a hero, Truck-Kun, train accident or whatever. Now she’s in this world under threat, unaware that she herself might end up besting him and become the heroine, with her newfound OP powers and cuteness!

Her appearance should be based on the tastes she had as a man, a black-haired Loli with black eyes!

So, who would be interested in writing it?
Does it involve smut? If yes, considering the majority of stories here, I'm certain an army of hungry authors will jump on it.

But I'll have to decline anyway since I have more important stuff to do.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps

Smut, Yuri and Harem are optional! ;)
Wrong section. This is for discussion and tips regarding the act of writing. Not for story request. This should be in Writing Prompts.