novels we need on scribble hub

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
Do it. Crippling dysphoria sounds festive.

and end it with a fucking suicide upon the realization that it won't get any better because medical transition doesn't exist in a god damn fantasy world

...but not on scribble hub, I'll write it as a whole short 50k novel and submit it for nanowrimo competition, and then have bragging rights that this shit won nanowrimo even if no one on the entire planet reads that

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
Do it. Crippling dysphoria sounds festive.
i'm proof of that
and end it with a fucking suicide upon the realization that it won't get any better because medical transition doesn't exist in a god damn fantasy world

...but not on scribble hub, I'll write it as a whole short 50k novel and submit it for nanowrimo competition, and then have bragging rights that this shit won nanowrimo even if no one on the entire planet reads that
dosn't even need to be a fantasy world for that

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
i'm proof of that

dosn't even need to be a fantasy world for that

random omnipotent being: "I summoned you here to defeat demon lord..."
mc: "Fuck you,(hears one's voice) fuck you, (glances in the mirror) fuck you, (gets misgendered in public) fuck you, I'll end this fucking wretched world I swear to my mom"

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
random omnipotent being: "I summoned you here to defeat demon lord..."
mc: "Fuck you,(hears one's voice) fuck you, (glances in the mirror) fuck you, (gets misgendered in public) fuck you, I'll end this fucking wretched world I swear to my mom"
and then the rage burns out and all thats left aftewards is a chard husk

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author

I salute you

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
A harem-tragedy with an inevitable world ending disaster :)
Bonus point if the one who survives is a broken shell of the 2nd girl as she rages and mourns the passing away of mc, 1st girl and all of the friends+harem only to get peace with her own death following soon.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
I would but I don't have a Lovecraftian style fetish or a snake fetish.
Lovecraftian Fetish (LOCKED)

Description (LOCKED): Your limited human mind can not yet grasp these truths.

Requirements: Racism 60

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Lovecraftian Fetish (LOCKED)

Description (LOCKED): Your limited human mind can not yet grasp these truths.

Requirements: Racism 60
Can't have a Lovecraftian fetish without racism, and I ain't racist. Guess I'll never unlock it.