Novels where there is kingdom building.

Nab

A novel where there are world-building and kingdom building.

Because of my new novel
Era of lords
I am looking to improve my writing.
So you can recommend as many as uh can because I am not going to read all the novel's chapters (because in that sense I would undoubtedly copy without knowing it ) which I don't want to.
So thanks for the help

Monk_Origins

Best one would be "Release that Which", it was legendary until chapter 700~.
Equally awesome is "Tales of the Reincarnated Lord", first hundred or so chapters are him gathering followers to journey into his inherited hold, from where the kingdom building proper begins.
Next best one would be "I am the Monarch".

Well, there is also my short thing, "Lone Man among the Elves", even through it's half dropped. (Its not harem, I swear!)

Monk_Origins

Equally awesome is "Tales of the Reincarnated Lord", first hundred or so chapters are him gathering followers to journey into his inherited hold, from where the kingdom building proper begins.

Well, there is also my short thing, "Lone Man among the Elves", even through it's half dropped. (Its not harem, I swear!)
Reading comments will give you an idea about what to expect from the genre. Some comment chains have some comments of 200+ words...
Check out the extended replies to the Alphafi here.

Reactions: Nab

Nab

Read all tl one will give your a read.

OvidLemma

I've been enjoying @Tejoka 's novel, Reverse Reincarnation, which involves a lot of kingdom-building, geopolitics, cultivation, diplomacy, and warfare. It's about a woman who finds herself unexpectedly awaken as the princess of an empire and the steps she has to take to make sure her mother's empire is strong and ready for troubling times brought on by the rivalries of the greater spirits (essentially gods).

Elateam

Fish and Chips Salesperson
I recommend reading Enlightened Empire. It's on SH but I'm pretty sure all the chapters are available on RR. The style and the way the world is represented is, if not, one of the best for a kingdom-building and industrialization story.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Not much of a kingdom building and more of magic industrial revolution. I dropped it though, because I was busy trying to copy some of the terminology in the work into my own.
And right now I am cringing at Sword of Coming having most of the martial concepts that I wanted.

pyrak

Release that Witch is definitely a very good one until it starts getting too convoluted, but then again I'm a sucker for historical military development fantasy / sci-fi.

Suzumiya

A novel where there are world-building and kingdom building.

Because of my new novel
Era of lords
I am looking to improve my writing.
So you can recommend as many as uh can because I am not going to read all the novel's chapters (because in that sense I would undoubtedly copy without knowing it ) which I don't want to.
So thanks for the help
OH OH OH!

"CIVCEO"!

EDIT: Also, to a lesser extent "Dungeon Lord: The Wraith's Haunt."

CIVCEO is probably the best Western kingdom building book that I've encountered. It has issues dealing with romance though.

"Overlord" is also one of those you won't want to miss, though it's a Japanese release, so a translation may be necessary.

Freesia.Cutepearl

Nonsensically Weird while Weirdly Nonsensical
I dunno if this is what you wanted but I really enjoyed what I've read of this, it's the whole, Otome villainess reincarnation thing EXCEPT, she leaves school and goes home to manage her father, the Duke's land, and she does a lot of reforms and management and such.