Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Tabula_Rasa

Professional NPC
You're locked here with us now
😨 ‼️

😫

Innieminnie

Ahhhh! This is so annoying, I wanted spoilers for the rest of this manga I was reading ! ! I cannot stand to be in the dark anothet second! ! RAHHHHHHHH

Jibs

So Nuf is down. I thought for sure it was just my crappy ISP doing stuff again...

Quid_the_leach

On a different note, did you know that you can spell "Tony" as "Ptougnneigh" instead.

snake

Were there any announcements by the moderators prior to this?...

if you mean to general members, none that i'm aware of. the last time tony said "it's working now" was roughly 9 hours ago. 3 hours later it was down again, but tony's probably long asleep at that time (and should be waking up around now)

on january 3rd, tony replaced one of NU's server, due to severe laggingb(even after turning on cloudflare + multiple restarts). according to tony, that one has been giving issues for some time.

earlier today, it was the forum's turn of throwing tantrums, so i would expect it too, will be moved/replaced, if fix is not an option

NU is on 6 servers, 2 of them being a CDN and the other, the forum

SH on the other hand, has 2 servers for the site, 1 database, 1 CDN and 1 forum, bringing a total of 5

snake

It's back up. NUF is now online.

apparently there was a database corruption issue. and it chose to happen right after tony went to sleep.

also, there's probably going to be another fix coming today.
tony said:
NUF is still lagging a bit but not that bad. I'll try to fix it tonight when not so many people are online