Now that I got features, I ask another thing of you all:

NikkuNii

Socially awkward Vampire/Yandere Madlad
Give me a hot female anime character that the MC is going to have a crush on and meet in the simulation.
Pls provide pics too pls. And they have to be single (they may get into a relationship -wink wink-)

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I'm not gonna write your story for you. :blob_facepalm:

Renaxan

Enthusiastic about a lot of things.
Blonde anime girl, preferable tsundere or kuudere.

oof.

But eh, it is just my thing. I think you should pick it on your own, someone you know the character pretty well. If you writing a fanfic, readers who know where is the character from would be have very big chance to lashing out on you because you make them act out of their character just because you didn't know their character very well.

NikkuNii

Blonde anime girl, preferable tsundere or kuudere.

oof.

But eh, it is just my thing. I think you should pick it on your own, someone you know the character pretty well. If you writing a fanfic, readers who know where is the character from would be have very big chance to lashing out on you because you make them act out of their character just because you didn't know their character very well.
HOLY-- You're right about the character thing. I might drop the idea!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
What if they are polyamorous? You could always use Joan from my story. There are lots of pictures of her in the chapters. Just click the first link in my signature 😇

NikkuNii

What if they are polyamorous? You could always use Joan from my story. There are lots of pictures of her in the chapters. Just click the first link in my signature 😇
Perhapppssss