Number

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
You should have to say whether our guesses are too high, too low, or correct. That's how the game I'm familiar with is played.
I just did. Sorry, I didn't think of that. The number's between 56-200.

Reactions: CL

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Guess what? I'm going to guess my own number and won't have to waste my time guessing someone's number with a number chart, spam, a formula, a negative number response, having to bet my whole life on one answer, and some dumbass move.

Edit 2: Ze number iz a number between 56—200. :blob_sir: it is.

Answer: 128 (a number between 56-200)

Edit 3: Seeing that no one has answered for a bit of time, here's a new hint! The number is between 56—100!

Answer: 78 (a number between 56-100)

I've had my own theory on how to get the right number, and deducing it with the word between is one way to put it. Unfortunately, I would've answered with a luck-based guess, but I know that wouldn't be the right answer because it is illogical and distinctly intuitive. However, since you used an en dash, I found myself wrong... though, I know it wasn't that easy.

In any case, there are 144 (56-200) and 44 (56-100) combinations to find the right answer, and well, if some would find it, then I clap my hands to you.

Last edited:

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Guess what? I'm going to guess my own number and won't have to waste my time guessing someone's number with a number chart, spam, a formula, a negative number response, having to bet my whole life on one answer, and some dumbass move.

Edit 2: Ze number iz a number between 56—200. :blob_sir: it is.

Answer: 128 (a number between 56-200)

Edit 3: Seeing that no one has answered for a bit of time, here's a new hint! The number is between 56—100!

Answer: 78 (a number between 56-100)
However, since you used an en dash, I found myself wrong... though, I know it wasn't that easy.
No. It's an EM dash.