Offering funding for art and story commissions!

Would you be interested in receiving commission funding?

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Maybe/Uncertain

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mercyque

Hello my name is Mercy and I'm relatively new to the Scribblehub community, but I'd like to show support for the community as I'm a fan of the efforts displayed by all of those writers and artists out here.

As such, I'm offering commission funding periodically. With one for December 2020 of 175$ USD. And many more to come, if people are interested.

If you'd like to contact myself to show interest, I'm available to chat on Discord primarily as I'm not used to using the forums here. I've came over from the www.mtgcardsmith.com forums for magic the gathering card making, in hopes to engage with the community more as I feel a bit shy sometimes.

My Discord username is Mercyque#6847. I'll be available to chat on other servers including primarily the following as I'm new. (Please only join the below ones if you're okay with the LGBT+ community and would like to contact myself from a different server.)

Sincerely,

Mercyque or murkletins (The later is my username from mtgcardsmith.)

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Hello my name is Mercy and I'm relatively new to the Scribblehub community, but I'd like to show support for the community as I'm a fan of the efforts displayed by all of those writers and artists out here.

As such, I'm offering commission funding periodically. With one for December 2020 of 175$ USD. And many more to come, if people are interested.

If you'd like to contact myself to show interest, I'm available to chat on Discord primarily as I'm not used to using the forums here. I've came over from the www.mtgcardsmith.com forums for magic the gathering card making, in hopes to engage with the community more as I feel a bit shy sometimes.

My Discord username is Mercyque#6847. I'll be available to chat on other servers including primarily the following as I'm new. (Please only join the below ones if you're okay with the LGBT+ community and would like to contact myself from a different server.)

Sincerely,

Mercyque or murkletins (The later is my username from mtgcardsmith.)

:blob_aww: Welcome, a new face here.

Mercyque

Lol agreed. I'm an odd duckling. But I wanna show support.

Mercyque

Thanks for showing interest. I'm glad people are interested and don't feel bad about accepting my offer. As I would love to branch out and read more of your pals' stories. I'm thoroughly enjoying Demon/Isekai stories.

Assurbanipal_II

Thanks for showing interest. I'm glad people are interested and don't feel bad about accepting my offer. As I would love to branch out and read more of your pals' stories. I'm thoroughly enjoying Demon/Isekai stories.

:blob_evil_two: Thanks from my side.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
*blinks*
Are you up for supporting fanfiction writers who want to commission more chapter illustrations?
Or is this for original fiction only?

Mercyque

Also, I'm not sure if this additional plan I have will happen. But myself am hoping I can manage doing so. (If it happens, you'll see an additional post made on these forums.)

So without further adieu, I was gonna provide a big set of commission funding later next year. Hope it isn't presumptuous to mention, but it'll be around 500$ USD to help out either multiple people get art commissions or one or more people get help with making stories.

Yeah, it'll be my biggest giveaway yet. But I wanna do something ridiculously kind. Also please don't praise me much, I just wanna see other people's ideas a lot.

Assurbanipal_II

Also, I'm not sure if this additional plan I have will happen. But myself am hoping I can manage doing so. (If it happens, you'll see an additional post made on these forums.)

So without further adieu, I was gonna provide a big set of commission funding later next year. Hope it isn't presumptuous to mention, but it'll be around 500$ USD to help out either multiple people get art commissions or one or more people get help with making stories.

Yeah, it'll be my biggest giveaway yet. But I wanna do something ridiculously kind. Also please don't praise me much, I just wanna see other people's ideas a lot.
:blob_blank:

kira

First...welcome to SH..it is an awesome site!I think it is cool you want to be so generous. Just an idea..there are so many good writers on SH with the type of stories you like demon/ iseki..why not spread the love ❤and donate smaller increments when you read a story you like. Tip the author on their ko-fi or Patreon even some have paypal.:blob_cookie:

Mercyque

I will be planning on doing that, kira. I just am not smart when it comes to managing many websites. For the mean time I've subscribed to some LGBT+ artists. But haven't branched outwards.

Mercyque

I hope I can find stories that are equally as interesting as the trans ones are to myself.

Mercyque

Yeah, I think as long as they feel comfortable with it, people will likely vote yes. So that is expected.

Mercyque

Anyways, I'm gonna see if there is another section of the forums I can introduce myself on. As I'd like to be open to chatting.

kira

I will be planning on doing that, kira. I just am not smart when it comes to managing many websites. For the mean time I've subscribed to some LGBT+ artists. But haven't branched outwards.
If you like LGBT artists on ko-fi I follow a cool artist ko-fi.com/anhei you should check out. It is soo cool you want to support ..❤ nice to meet you! Enjoy. SH!