Adventurer's Guild ⛩️ Gates of Scribblia ⛩️: Open D&D Thread

Are you ready to roll the dice and let your story unfold?

• Total voters

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
8+2(my charisma)+4(guidance)= 14!

Fuck yes, I can sleep in someone's house now!

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
I don’t know how to make a character. It needs to be puppet themed and sensible when compared to the rest of the characters and the world.
I definitely want to be Neutral or Lawful Good.
nah dw about that Agnett is chaotic evil. Also the class is predator, so why not make it puppet?

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Become Co-GameMaster.
and
Help me.😅🙀

dm me for more info.

benefits can create their own adventure and structures(like cities etc.)

Last edited:

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Become Co-GameMaster.
and
Help me.😅🙀
for faster D&D
dm me for more info.

benefit can create their own adventure and structures(like cities etc.)

Here is a tip, for better communication with other GMs, make a private conversation group for discussions.

And sure, I can help. I don't have a lot of time but I'll do what I can.
And make the players suffer.

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
It seems like Mintessen Limeo's exploration skills came in handy, and she successfully cleared the skill check to become an employee at Remicus Mcmillian's tavern. Here's how their interaction might go:

Mintessen, determined to make a good impression, confidently presents her skills and experience. Remicus, impressed by her qualifications, grudgingly acknowledges her abilities and agrees to hire her as a member of his tavern staff.

From that day forward, Mintessen's presence in the tavern brings a new energy. Her Lawful Good nature and healing abilities prove to be a valuable asset to the establishment. Remicus may remain a bit gruff, but over time, he begins to appreciate the positive changes that Mintessen brings to the tavern and the community.
OH SO IM JUST DUMB! Welp, now I need to max intelligence

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Hello~ So, our Lord DM has enslaved appointed me as co-DM, so from now on, I will be handling Miscellaneous Actions

What are Miscellaneous Actions?
If a player wishes to do an action that is otherwise not in the main event/structure list, they may @ me and I'll handle the rolls and flavor text.

You may only be rewarded for a maximum of 1 miscellaneous action per event but I'll allow you to "chain" them and roll multiple times as long as it's reasonable. You can do multiple things, but you will only get one reward.

Do note that I will not be co-DMing for those under my own party or myself to maintain fairness.

If my information contradicts @Raymann, the GM's words take priority

PS: I still have no idea how spells will be integrated, help

Clarification about skill checks:

A skill check is your natural roll + YOUR RAW STAT + other modifiers

For example, a stat check is DC 30 for INT, your character has an INT of 11. You have an item that gives you +2 to all INT rolls.

You roll a d20 and get 17. That's 17(natural roll)+11(your INT stat)+2(other factors)=30, YOU PASS THE CHECK.

Yes, it's not exactly 5e rules, but that's how Lord DM is running things.

Last edited:

SsemouyOnan

Oh btw I'm not retroactively responding so @ me if you were trying something and didn't get noticed by the main GM

Lostinthecause

A question, If I want to cleave a orc in half with my strength, I roll 20+16(s) =36 so it will happen?

SsemouyOnan

A question, If I want to cleave a orc in half with my strength, I roll 20+16(s) =36 so it will happen?
If we're going with DnD combat, you would get a +16 on dmg rolls as long as you're using a melee weapon(or a ranged one with Finesse). That is if the GM wants to do things the same as with skill checks.

As for whether or not it happens, that depends on the orc's HP.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
I would like to steal the most valuable thing from the house I'm sleeping in.