Open for comms again!

Character art starting from 50 USD
Cover art starting from 100 USD
** Commercial price: 2 x price

I have been drawing for myself a lot and not so uploading, but here's my latest work.
1696881844790.png

And my other works in another style ( I can adjust with any style)

For more info, you can just chat with me through Discord > id: sushirollw

OR

Email me at [email protected]

I'd love it if we have a chill talk during the commission. I just want both party happy. I love drawing, and the money, and you'll get good art. WIn-Win offer only :s_wink:

Attachments

• 1696881586366.png
    1696881586366.png
    568.3 KB · Views: 35

SupremeLoki

Character art starting from 50 USD
Cover art starting from 100 USD
** Commercial price: 2 x price

I have been drawing for myself a lot and not so uploading, but here's my latest work.
View attachment 22842

And my other works in another style ( I can adjust with any style)

For more info, you can just chat with me through Discord > id: sushirollw

OR

Email me at [email protected]

I'd love it if we have a chill talk during the commission. I just want both party happy. I love drawing, and the money, and you'll get good art. WIn-Win offer only :s_wink:
First, I'm sorry that my question doesn't quite fit in here, however, I noticed that your art is really beautiful, and wanted to ask if you have any tips for beginners?

First, I'm sorry that my question doesn't quite fit in here, however, I noticed that your art is really beautiful, and wanted to ask if you have any tips for beginners?
Just keep drawing, that's my only advice. You'll see the improvement yourself. But as for coloring, I may advice you to observe another artist coloring style, not just one but many. Observe, apply and adjust to your liking, and keep drawing, and you'll get better!

Kamelingil

Head of Thicc Thighs Supremacy
Now I understand why it's so expensive, the background and the character quality is a masterpiece and pure hand made art, I want to but I'm broke asf

Now I understand why it's so expensive, the background and the character quality is a masterpiece and pure hand made art, I want to but I'm broke asf
Hehe, in fact, the price is flexible. but yeah, I draw everything from scratch, not using AI-generated or something, and I even thoroughly pay attention to details, which I kind of love to do. but honestly, it is allowed to use character art as a cover, it's just you'll get a simple blurred background instead, and bust to a half-body character.:blob_okay: