Opinion appreciated

CreationWillL

I was just on another website, browsing through the comments of a novel. Suddenly, someone asked if the novel was wholesome, to which someone replied: "Wholesome? MC r*p*d a f*ck*ng 12 year old..."

Well, first of all, I thought, get out of here. However, this message was followed by a fascinating answer...

"That wasn't r*pe, he was just forcing her to love him with violence and drugs. They had a group chat about it beforehand so they were all on the same page."

Who was right?

J_Chemist

Neither, wtf?

AYM

Average cilantro enjoyer
I was just on another website, browsing through the comments of a novel. Suddenly, someone asked if the novel was wholesome, to which someone replied: "Wholesome? MC r*p*d a f*ck*ng 12 year old..."

Well, first of all, I thought, get out of here. However, this message was followed by a fascinating answer...

"That wasn't r*pe, he was just forcing her to love him with violence and drugs. They had a group chat about it beforehand so they were all on the same page."

Who was right?
dog diagram.png

Junior, is this a joke?

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?

Who was right?
Well that's just rape with extra steps.

OP1000

Neither, wtf?
I must somwwhat disagree. I think the first reply to the question on whether the story is wholesome or not is correct. From what I could understand while reading the response to the question, he/she is pointing out that the story is not wholesome by commenting on what happened to the little girl from the story. If I have missed something, please feel free to point it out to me.

J_Chemist

I must somwwhat disagree. I think the first reply to the question on whether the story is wholesome or not is correct. From what I could understand while reading the response to the question, he/she is pointing out that the story is not wholesome by commenting on what happened to the little girl from the story. If I have missed something, please feel free to point it out to me.
No no. You're right. It's not wholesome at all is what I mean. If those comments true, then it's pretty foul.

2wordsperminute

Aight hear me out: Mushoku Tensei is a masterpiece despite and even sometimes because of how shit a person Rudy is. I say because only because it allows for character development. Now I'm not saying for sure that this is the case for this novel, as I have no idea what novel it is, but I'm just saying the possibility is there.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World

Who was right?
Rape, obviously. :blob_neutral: Judged and sentenced. Now to prison with you.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?

Who was right?
I would love to hear the name of the novel.
Aight hear me out: Mushoku Tensei is a masterpiece despite and even sometimes because of how shit a person Rudy is. I say because only because it allows for character development. Now I'm not saying for sure that this is the case for this novel, as I have no idea what novel it is, but I'm just saying the possibility is there.
Sometimes novels are good because the mc is a person many would despise.