Otherworld Message Board

Megurashimono

General Chat > How was the your next day Everyone?

Sorry, I haven't manage to post something for a while. I have unknowingly sleep with this child body and it was already night when I have arrived in this dilapidated house in the middle of this forest.

I have woken up and it's already morning here. I am so hungry. Better stop desensitizing and convincing myself that this isn't a dream since I now know that it isn't.

So how was your next day everyone? Or maybe for the others, it was still the same day there for you. It looks like our time situations aren't the same. For my current place, it looks like that time flows faster here. In my place, there is only one moon in the sky.

@Muna - I sympathize with your situation. you should try to get some sleep in a safe place.

Leegood

Sorry, I haven't manage to post something for a while. I have unknowingly sleep with this child body and it was already night when I have arrived in this dilapidated house in the middle of this forest.

I have woken up and it's already morning here. I am so hungry. Better stop desensitizing and convincing myself that this isn't a dream since I now know that it isn't.

So how was your next day everyone? Or maybe for the others, it was still the same day there for you. It looks like our time situations aren't the same. For my current place, it looks like that time flows faster here. In my place, there is only one moon in the sky.

@Muna - I sympathize with your situation. you should try to get some sleep in a safe place.

Well it's going great, making me wish I could send everyone some if this grilled tentacle monster through this forum.

Do you need any info? I might find it on the mana-net for you.

Bookwormie

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

I'm so hungry too! And tired! And thirsty! What are you eating?

For me, there is a lot of stuff here but I'm afraid to touch things. I don't recognize much of anything.

Here I've taken a picture with my phone

There are giant mushrooms here and they're kind of spooky.

Do you need any info? I might find it on the mana-net for you.
uhh..... maybe how to not die?

I just really want to go home

-muna

Leegood

I'm so hungry too! And tired! And thirsty! What are you eating?

For me, there is a lot of stuff here but I'm afraid to touch things. I don't recognize much of anything.

Here I've taken a picture with my phone

There are giant mushrooms here and they're kind of spooky.

uhh..... maybe how to not die?

I just really want to go home

-muna

Well Shelter, Food, and Water? There might be a stream nearby is there are trees and berries should'int be too hard to find.

This is my current view outside, They seem to strangely love their skyscrapers being nature-ish? At least theirs Running water, and it seems they use magical energy, or mana, instead of electricity. Ah the ledges seem a bit dangerous since there is no railing in place so I'm going to stay a bit away from it even if their are magical safety nets in place that automatically activate. I mean, what if they fail to activate and I tripped down to the bottom?

I guess for survival, be careful if you see large scratches on trees or large piles of poo in an area, that means something was there, could also be a predator marking their territory.

Megurashimono

Well Shelter, Food, and Water? There might be a stream nearby is there are trees and berries should'int be too hard to find.

This is my current view outside, They seem to strangely love their skyscrapers being nature-ish? At least theirs Running water, and it seems they use magical energy, or mana, instead of electricity. Ah the ledges seem a bit dangerous since there is no railing in place so I'm going to stay a bit away from it even if their are magical safety nets in place that automatically activate. I mean, what if they fail to activate and I tripped down to the bottom?

I guess for survival, be careful if you see large scratches on trees or large piles of poo in an area, that means something was there, could also be a predator marking their territory.

images (17).jpeg

Hi everyone, It seems that I'm just on the outskirt of a forest and I arrived in a village.

And it seems, I now know what kind of world did I arrived. I pinched myself and make sure that I am dreaming as I...what the heck!? I arrived in a cultivation world! I saw a cultivator passing by in this village with his flying sword.

As for my food problem... It is already solve. Thank you kind elderly grandma! Bless the heavens my food problem is solved! Anyway, I don't know how I can understand their language and I am certain that this isn't an English. I wonder how can I understand their language? Is this the perks of being a transmigrate?

Everyone in the Village is calling me "Mingyu"... It is common for transmigration stories for people from our world to possess the body of someone when they died in Transmigration Troupes.... I now feel bad being in this body of Mingyu... Did the kid die?!

I felt that I am a bad person for occupying his body. Now, that I confirmed that this is now my current reality. I want to find a way to go back home....If possible.

Himekawa

It seemed like our time passes differently. For me, it had been one year since I posted here.

Well... I am able to assume a new identity as a child of merchant. I just have to work hard in the academy so I can make a move on him later. I honestly want to skip grades. But the academy being the place where nobilities gathered, the ones who can do that. only duke and above can do that (and they didn't, of course). So as an upstart merchant... I am tasked by my patron to do her homework, as well as the people under her. Thankfully it is just that and a tutor, no bullying occur to me. I have the benefit of entering the library reserved by nobles because of this, too.

Between them and me, our class is separated. I haven't seen a way to enter that class reserved for nobility yet. On the other hand, I've gained some additional lessons too as well as teaching assistant position.

Hopefully I can seduce the prince when the time comes.

Leegood

View attachment 2461

Hi everyone, It seems that I'm just on the outskirt of a forest and I arrived in a village.

And it seems, I now know what kind of world did I arrived. I pinched myself and make sure that I am dreaming as I...what the heck!? I arrived in a cultivation world! I saw a cultivator passing by in this village with his flying sword.

As for my food problem... It is already solve. Thank you kind elderly grandma! Bless the heavens my food problem is solved! Anyway, I don't know how I can understand their language and I am certain that this isn't an English. I wonder how can I understand their language? Is this the perks of being a transmigrate?

Everyone in the Village is calling me "Mingyu"... It is common for transmigration stories for people from our world to possess the body of someone when they died in Transmigration Troupes.... I now feel bad being in this body of Mingyu... Did the kid die?!

I felt that I am a bad person for occupying his body. Now, that I confirmed that this is now my current reality. I want to find a way to go back home....If possible.

If you don't feel any strange presence in your body the most likely already passed away, at least, that's what this result on a mana-page is telling me. And cultivation? Ah I believe It's one of the energy paths in the world I'm in, it had cultivators, Mages, Spirit users, and many other kinds of people. I think the only reason their is no chaos is since my predecessor 777 years ago created a powerful organization that enforced laws and peace.

Feeling a strange energy spreading through your body is surprisingly relaxing? though I'm told it's because I'm special since it's normally not supposed to feel so pleasant for a starter.

It seemed like our time passes differently. For me, it had been one year since I posted here.

Well... I am able to assume a new identity as a child of merchant. I just have to work hard in the academy so I can make a move on him later. I honestly want to skip grades. But the academy being the place where nobilities gathered, the ones who can do that. only duke and above can do that (and they didn't, of course). So as an upstart merchant... I am tasked by my patron to do her homework, as well as the people under her. Thankfully it is just that and a tutor, no bullying occur to me. I have the benefit of entering the library reserved by nobles because of this, too.

Between them and me, our class is separated. I haven't seen a way to enter that class reserved for nobility yet. On the other hand, I've gained some additional lessons too as well as teaching assistant position.

Hopefully I can seduce the prince when the time comes.
It's great that there's no bullying, Though would you be trying to be a mentor figure like person?

-Bookwormie

Megurashimono

General Chat > How was your next day everyone?

If you don't feel any strange presence in your body the most likely already passed away, at least, that's what this result on a mana-page is telling me. And cultivation? Ah I believe It's one of the energy paths in the world I'm in, it had cultivators, Mages, Spirit users, and many other kinds of people. I think the only reason their is no chaos is since my predecessor 777 years ago created a powerful organization that enforced laws and peace.

Feeling a strange energy spreading through your body is surprisingly relaxing? though I'm told it's because I'm special since it's normally not supposed to feel so pleasant for a starter.

It's great that there's no bullying, Though would you be trying to be a mentor figure like person?

-Bookwormie

I don't feel a strange presence in my body. You're right, it seems that Mingyu has already passed away. Sigh, if it's alright... I want to discover what is the reason for the kid to passed away. I have gone back to the run down house in the forest– It seems that it was the kid's home. I have searched for some things and I discovered nothing.

While talking to the people in the Village, I have discovered some things about this kid. Mingyu is an orphan whose parents passed away two years ago. He has a good relationship with the villagers and was seen as a kind and respectful kid. They are fond of him and convince him to leave his run down house in the forest as it was already old. Through, he always stay there in the house and refusing to leave because of his parents.

Heck, can I pull the amnesia card now? The elders in the Village asked me if I am prepared for the test in the Shanzi town. What test? What town? I am not blessed with the memories of Mingyu!

Currently, I am cleaning this run down house. It was messy and very dirty. I have also found 30 silver coins.. it seems that they have a currency of copper, silver and gold coins.

I better change my clothes, this is so dirty and messy. This house really needs a renovation! Is there a nearby river here in this forest?

Anyway, can I am not too familiar with this forum.. can I ask if your cellphones have other options other than taking pictures?

Himekawa

-Bookwormie
Mmm... I'm going to be living a slow life with the prince as my husband. It is a pity that there is no war at the moment. I'm looking on how to make an achievement great enough for me to be elevated to a noble to be able to compete with others when he come here seven year from now. I'm planning to seduce him that time as a teacher?

Two route that I can foresee for me to earn my nobility; either as a court magician, or I can be a knight (again, the knight is the bottom most rank).

-Tama

Reciful

Hello everyone.

I don't know how many days I'm here in this empty wasteland world.... Not only This place Never have a Night, My phone clock also been weird showing 0:00 o'clock.

I also noticed that the sun is colored black high above as if there's a black hole in the sky of this world.

I found more Abandoned ruins & Monument as I exploring this world.

Still no sign of life & I Don't want to enter any building or monument yet... I'm afraid I'll get into some weird dimensions if I entered one of those again.

images (3).jpeg

..... In the corner of My eye I felt like I'm seeing someone that there is someone in here other than me, but when I gaze at its direction... There's no one.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

To be honest, I don't quite remember the day I first came here; it was a really long time ago. Back then I was merely a struggling child, living alone in a slum of a type-I civilization. From the record of Notable Legacy Section; the name of the civilization was Crystal Fold.

Funny— for a random stranger to know my history, even though the entire cluster here classified it as a top-secret. Well, we're in the same circumstance, so that it as me making friends with you all.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Hello everyone.

I don't know how many days I'm here in this empty wasteland world.... Not only This place Never have a Night, My phone clock also been weird showing 0:00 o'clock.

I also noticed that the sun is colored black high above as if there's a black hole in the sky of this world.

Still no sign of life & I Don't want to enter any building or monument yet... I'm afraid I'll get into some weird dimensions if I entered one of those again.

View attachment 2462

..... In the corner of My eye I felt like I'm seeing someone that there is someone in here other than me, but when I gaze at its direction... There's no one.
The ruins looked ancient and may have some history upon them. Why not considered inspecting their architectural structure? Maybe you might get some insight from them; it'll help you understand your current situation.

Megurashimono

Hello everyone.

View attachment 2462

Ah, be careful! Is it just me or i am getting an eldritch lochness vibes in your world?

–Magnus

Reciful

The ruins looked ancient and may have some history upon them. Why not considered inspecting their architectural structure? Maybe you might get some insight from them; it'll help you understand your current situation.

I'm afraid to enter any building yet, given my prior experience of suddenly finding Myself is a different place with a giant monster.

But perhaps if I have really no other choice I'll enter & explore one of those again.

I need to build courage within or else I felt like I'll be broken... Emotionally

Ah, be careful! Is it just me or i am getting an eldritch lochness vibes in your world?

–Magnus

I think I heard that word before... But I can't remember.

What do that Eldritch mean can you tell me? Perhaps it might give me a clue to just where am I really.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
I'm afraid to enter any building yet, given my prior experience of suddenly finding Myself is a different place with a giant monster.

But perhaps if I have really no other choice I'll enter & explore one of those again.

I need to build courage within or else I felt like I'll be broken... Emotionally

What do that Eldritch mean can you tell me? Perhaps it might give me a clue to just where am I really.
Eldritch is used to describe things that can't be explained, either as of yet or period.

Megurashimono

Eldritch→ means spooky or eerie, weird, sinister and ghostly.

But if you're talking about the Eldritch creatures or abominations.

This is the meaning:

The Alien. The Other. The Inconceivable. The Eldritch Abomination is a type of creature defined by its disregard for the natural laws of the universe as we understand them. They are grotesque mockeries of reality beyond comprehension whose disturbing otherness cannot be encompassed in any mortal tongue.

Native to the Cosmic Horror Story genre popularized by H. P. Lovecraft, the Eldritch Abomination has become a mainstay of horrorand fantasy works, along with numerous others that derive inspiration from Lovecraft. They are often used as a Greater-Scope Villain, Outside-Context Problem, Mad God, Evil God or Sealed Evil in a Can. If it's truely a faithful alien however, it shouldn't even be "evil" in the typical sense. As they are defined by existing outside reality as we conceive it, most also come from somewhere beyond the stars or before the dawn of time or outside our universe.

– Thankfully I have downloaded a lot of offline app and pages from the Google. ^_^

Anyway, I already known what the heck is the people from the village is talking about. There are a test for the people who wanted to become a cultivator and become disciples of the Sect.

Is it just me? I suddenly find the name of the following sects that would take disciples tomorrow sounds familiar... 🤔

–Magnus

Reciful

Eldritch is used to describe things that can't be explained, either as of yet or period.
Eldritch→ means spooky or eerie, weird, sinister and ghostly.

But if you're talking about the Eldritch creatures or abominations.

This is the meaning:

The Alien. The Other. The Inconceivable. The Eldritch Abomination is a type of creature defined by its disregard for the natural laws of the universe as we understand them. They are grotesque mockeries of reality beyond comprehension whose disturbing otherness cannot be encompassed in any mortal tongue.

Native to the Cosmic Horror Story genre popularized by H. P. Lovecraft, the Eldritch Abomination has become a mainstay of horrorand fantasy works, along with numerous others that derive inspiration from Lovecraft. They are often used as a Greater-Scope Villain, Outside-Context Problem, Mad God, Evil God or Sealed Evil in a Can. If it's truely a faithful alien however, it shouldn't even be "evil" in the typical sense. As they are defined by existing outside reality as we conceive it, most also come from somewhere beyond the stars or before the dawn of time or outside our universe.

– Thankfully I have downloaded a lot of offline app and pages from the Google. ^_^

Anyway, I already known what the heck is the people from the village is talking about. There are a test for the people who wanted to become a cultivator and become disciples of the Sect.

Is it just me? I suddenly find the name of the following sects that would take disciples tomorrow sounds familiar... 🤔

–Magnus

Oh god.... Right I remember now... Its horror that focus on madness.

Please don't, not that world... Please I sincerely wish this world won't be one of those!

......but something tells me its right... I don't want to ever admit it, I'm too scared to believe it, but i have no choice... I must learn what really is this world, where am I, &....just What happened to me... Am I dead or alive?

I have no choice but to enter one of the ruins to learn something a clue or anything........ I need to embrace myself on what to comes.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

Please don't, not that world... Please I sincerely wish this world won't be one of those!

......but something tells me its right... I don't want to ever admit it, I'm too scared to believe it, but i have no choice... I must learn what really is this world, where am I, &....just What happened to me... Am I dead or alive?

I have no choice but to enter one of the ruins to learn something a clue or anything........ I need to embrace myself on what to comes.
I hope for your success. I've read quite a lot about how forbidden knowledge broke the brightest of mind. Well, I can't say that I'm still sane, after all these years; I won't judge you, then.

Megurashimono

I hope for your success. I've read quite a lot about how forbidden knowledge broke the brightest of mind. Well, I can't say that I'm still sane, after all these years; I won't judge you, then.

Safety and Peace for you two, well I still don't know how dangerous is this cultivation world... Aside from being hungry and cleaning my run down house, and struggling whether I should go and take the test tomorrow to become a cultivator and my ultimate goal of going back to Earth. I am doing fine and i hope I'm not going hungry in the future.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Safety and Peace for you two, well I still don't know how dangerous is this cultivation world... Aside from being hungry and cleaning my run down house, and struggling whether I should go and take the test tomorrow to become a cultivator and my ultimate goal of going back to Earth. I am doing fine and i hope I'm not going hungry in the future.
May you find success in your journey.

Also, don't get me wrong; I'm doing fine, but I don't think that a sane person would live as long as I am now; well, an ordinary human could never live past 200 years old, after all.