Otherworld Message Board

Himekawa

May you find success in your journey.

Also, don't get me wrong; I'm doing fine, but I don't think that a sane person would live as long as I am now; well, an ordinary human could never live past 200 years old, after all.
Umm... by ordinary human? To be honest I have discovered potion of youth, so I de-aged myself again and again? I'm totally a normal human though!

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Umm... by ordinary human? To be honest I have discovered potion of youth, so I de-aged myself again and again? I'm totally a normal human though!
I'm afraid that the longer you lived, the more alienated you would feel from the ordinary, at least it came from many old monsters of the empires.

Well, it's not like the powerhouses of the galactic empires were normal, and even them feared me and labelled me as insane.

Reciful

General Chat > Strange world got even more stranger

Hello

I entered one of the ruins In this empty wasteland world After building up some Courage.

Its a Collosal Structure of unknown architecture. Old, forgotten, in ruins, & Empty. This Ruined building is.

After Walking within this vast Empty dark Hall's using My phone flashlight as a source of light I eventually reach a Big hall... That almost Resembles a church hall that I often see in pictures online.

I don't feel any Solemnity in this church like hall... & something feels really off...

Also the place where the statue of God or cross of the church were supposed to be.... What I see is a big Iron gate with glowing unknown runes writen all over it, in place instead.

The iron gate is open slightly, a pale blue light is escaping from gate as a shivering cold breeze blows from the other side.

I went beyond the gate entering it. Just to peek what lies on the otherside.

......... What I first saw is a Very Big bright blood red moon as if the moon get 100× closer to earth. and a pure white land covered in eternal winter... Seems like this ruins lead to another Dimension like the other one from before.

— Mary Sue

Megurashimono

General Chat > Strange world got even more stranger

Hello

I entered one of the ruins In this empty wasteland world After building up some Courage.

Its a Collosal Structure of unknown architecture. Old, forgotten, in ruins, & Empty. This Ruined building is.

After Walking within this vast Empty dark Hall's using My phone flashlight as a source of light I eventually reach a Big hall... That almost Resembles a church hall that I often see in pictures online.

I don't feel any Solemnity in this church like hall... & something feels really off...

Also the place where the statue of God or cross of the church were supposed to be.... What I see is a big Iron gate with glowing unknown runes writen all over it, in place instead.

The iron gate is open slightly, a pale blue light is escaping from gate as a shivering cold breeze blows from the other side.

I went beyond the gate entering it. Just to peek what lies on the otherside.

......... What I first saw is a Very Big bright blood red moon as if the moon get 100× closer to earth. and a pure white land covered in eternal winter... Seems like this ruins lead to another Dimension like the other one from before.

— Mary Sue

Be careful and think of your decision before you decide whether you would thread the path to another dimension or not.

Anyway today is the fateful test in our world. A test for those who want to become cultivators! I decided to join the path to become strong to defend myself and maybe the path of cultivation can give me a way to go back home.

–Magnus

Himekawa

General Chat > Demon king threat~

You know, I thought that I am transmigrated into a villainess noble girl genre, with every guy here being so handsome. I thought what I had to deal is just other women being my obstacle against my happy ending.

Then, why? Why did a demon king appear? I am immortal, but it is the kind of immortality caused by drinking potion of youth again and again. If a stone bullet hit my head, I will be dead like other humans :s_smile: (Well... I'm using a barrier spell before that can happen... still, I'm not stronger than others, I think). Because of that threat, I'm here working in the war as a medic instead of continuing schooling. This war derailed my plans~

Leegood

You know, I thought that I am transmigrated into a villainess noble girl genre, with every guy here being so handsome. I thought what I had to deal is just other women being my obstacle against my happy ending.

Then, why? Why did a demon king appear? I am immortal, but it is the kind of immortality caused by drinking potion of youth again and again. If a stone bullet hit my head, I will be dead like other humans :s_smile: (Well... I'm using a barrier spell before that can happen... still, I'm not stronger than others, I think). Because of that threat, I'm here working in the war as a medic instead of continuing schooling. This war derailed my plans~

It must be quite tough, I heard the demon king in the world world I'm in is actually an elected democratic representative in the High court or something, In fact, a good portion of the demons join the army here since it's said to give good benefits, pays well, lots of paid time off/vacation and they are able to release any tension while battling any stray beast horde or random invasion by the empire across the sea.

A war might help you I think, a sometimes love sprouts between injured soldiers and medics in some stories I've read in the past so maybe someone promising or high ranking?

-BookWormie

Himekawa

It must be quite tough, I heard the demon king in the world world I'm in is actually an elected democratic representative in the High court or something, In fact, a good portion of the demons join the army here since it's said to give good benefits, pays well, lots of paid time off/vacation and they are able to release any tension while battling any stray beast horde or random invasion by the empire across the sea.

A war might help you I think, a sometimes love sprouts between injured soldiers and medics in some stories I've read in the past so maybe someone promising or high ranking?

-BookWormie
Ugh... my aim is always the prince. I won't settle for less after 200 years of plotting...

Leegood

Ugh... my aim is always the prince. I won't settle for less after 200 years of plotting...
It's been 200 years since we last talked? then what happened to the prince you were planning on tutoring? has he already passed of old age?

-Bookwormie

Himekawa

It's been 200 years since we last talked? then what happened to the prince you were planning on tutoring? has he already passed of old age?

-Bookwormie
Nope. He is my seventh target. I mean, I've been aiming to marry various princes around here, but I haven't succeeded yet.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Otherworlder Discussion > What are you trying to do now?

First time making a thread here; pardon for any mistakes I made.

Anyway, it seemed that this board is empty, but I've something to ask. The question is in the title.

For my answer, I'm just figuring out what this forum can do; my situation is very stable right now, and it would not change for a long time, so I could focus on the forum, but what about you guys?

Leegood

Nope. He is my seventh target. I mean, I've been aiming to marry various princes around here, but I haven't succeeded yet.

I don't know much about seduction so I'll leave it to you~
Maybe a heroic medic that saves the prince from the battlefield?

Anyway, it seemed that this board is empty, but I've something to ask. The question is in the title.

For my answer, I'm just figuring out what this forum can do; my situation is very stable right now, and it would not change for a long time, so I could focus on the forum, but what about you guys?

Right now I'm being made to attend the school system that's currently in place, they are also giving me extra currency and benefits if I do well so I'm studying extra hard to thank them for what they are giving me. I also can focus on this forum, since I have a bit of free-time between school and studying.

Classes [Starts at 10:00] (Hour:Minute)
0:30 Morning fitness/Training
1:30 of History/Social studies (alternating days)
0:30 Break
1:30 Math/Science/Physics (alternating days)
1:30 Magic/Alchemy/Cultivation (alternating days)
0:30 Afternoon fitness/Training
[Total 6:30]
Homework seems to be something that classes want to avoid? but for the most part the school tries to limit student's homework to half an hour at most.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

Right now I'm being made to attend the school system that's currently in place, they are also giving me extra currency and benefits if I do well so I'm studying extra hard to thank them for what they are giving me. I also can focus on this forum, since I have a bit of free-time between school and studying.

Classes [Starts at 10:00] (Hour:Minute)
0:30 Morning fitness/Training
1:30 of History/Social studies (alternating days)
1:30 Math/Science/Physics (alternating days)
1:30 Magic/Alchemy/Cultivation (alternating days)
0:30 Afternoon fitness/Training
[Total 6:30]
Homework seems to be something that classes want to avoid? but for the most part the school tries to limit student's homework to half an hour at most.
At least in my world, I would call that system of studying lack and gave ample time to self-discovery. Just make sure to not get too carried away with your relaxation and forgot to practice your lessons.

Leegood

At least in my world, I would call that system of studying lack and gave ample time to self-discovery. Just make sure to not get too carried away with your relaxation and forgot to practice your lessons.
:blob_hide: Well unlike my home planet of water where life expectancy for the average human is 130 years, over here the average human lifespan is 250 years minimum if they train any energy path on the side, it seems to increase even more the stronger you get.

:blob_melt: I also have studied alot in my free time okay? It's not as if I laze around with all the free time.

:blobtaco: it seems my predecessor is still living
:sweating_profusely:
Though he sent me a note saying I have to reach the 5th realm of a single path before I can meet him.
:blob_upset: it seems that it takes the average Joe a year to reach level 1 giving them 50-88+ years lifespan, then it takes 10 years to level 2.

:blob_aww: I've heard that it's possible it'll take shorter for me since the transportation upgraded my body or something.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
:blob_hide: Well unlike my home planet of water where life expectancy for the average human is 130 years, over here the average human lifespan is 250 years minimum if they train any energy path on the side, it seems to increase even more the stronger you get.

:blob_melt: I also have studied alot in my free time okay? It's not as if I laze around with all the free time.

:blobtaco: it seems my predecessor is still living
:sweating_profusely:
Though he sent me a note saying I have to reach the 5th realm of a single path before I can meet him.
:blob_upset: it seems that it takes the average Joe a year to reach level 1 giving them 50-88+ years lifespan, then it takes 10 years to level 2.

:blob_aww: I've heard that it's possible it'll take shorter for me since the transportation upgraded my body or something.
I kinda envy the world where magic existed; well, ironically, I've lived longer than a lifespan of a star, so no place to complain, right?

Actually, I can't punch planets and create things out of thin air, so it's still severely limited compared to the magical power. It seems that I'll have to visit the Dimension Gate to see their progress once in a while; maybe my world would invade yours one day?

Actually, maybe we all will meet, someday, in the future. Just don't die of old age before me though.

Reciful

I'm currently running & hiding for my life...

I entered a door inside a ruin leading to a world of winter with the biggest red moon I ever see.

Right now I'm being chased By several Giant white Yeti with black Reindeer horn on their head.

...... I think I'm going to die..... I need to get back to where the portal back to the wasteland world is.... But I'm lost.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

I'm currently running & hiding for my life...

I entered a door inside a ruin leading to a world of winter with the biggest red moon I ever see.

Right now I'm being chased By several Giant white Yeti with black Reindeer horn on their head.

...... I think I'm going to die..... I need to get back to where the portal back to the wasteland world is.... But I'm lost.
I hope for your success. the Yeti usually has bad sense of smell and eye-sight but has a good sense of hearing, so maybe you can try digging into the snow, if you can hide away from their sight, as well as not freeze to death.

Megurashimono

Today was my Day 4 in this world, sorry guys that I haven't manage to post something yesterday.

Yesterday, was the test for the people who wanted to walk the path of cultivation and hoping to become a disciple for one of the sects. ....I decided to walk the path of cultivation. I haven't a proper time to chat with you guys, for that, I'm sorry.

But...

Regarding my decision to become a cultivator...I think I am starting to regret my decision. Currently, we have a task to survive in a forest for three days where there are beast who may are lurking somewhere or take the tags of the other participants so they may get out of the forest and survive.

Usually, this thing is so commonly used in cultivation novels..

I wanted to say "how cliché" but considering the situation that I am currently now.... Hiding from the participants and the dangerous beast that may kill me... Ah, I have no knowledge of martial arts or skills that I can used to defend myself. Poor me, I am just a homebody Otaku! A stay at home slacker... Everyone, please lit a candle for me. I am trying my best to hide and satiate my hunger. Wish me luck.

PS: The participants are too fierce! There was a 12 year old Loli who was strong.. and there was also a teenage young man who look so ordinary at first glance and harmless, but in reality he was scary. There are a lot of good participants! How could I compete to them?!

–Magnus

Leegood

General Chat --> Predecessor is too op

It's been a few weeks since I've chatted on here? strange, time seems to fluctuate for me but whenever someone replies to me I get it instantly ans I can reply back instantly. Anyways you know the empire across the sea? was conquered in a day cause my Predecessor was too bored and finally got strong enough to destroy the other major power's ancient ancestors or something in one blow.

I've even heard clamoring to colonize the stars and to build a space fleet cause they say there got to be space empires somewhere, or so the they say as large military and space factories are being built at a high speed by mechanical and magical robots so we aren't caught unaware or something.

-BookWormie

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Today was my Day 4 in this world, sorry guys that I haven't manage to post something yesterday.

Yesterday, was the test for the people who wanted to walk the path of cultivation and hoping to become a disciple for one of the sects. ....I decided to walk the path of cultivation. I haven't a proper time to chat with you guys, for that, I'm sorry.

But...

Regarding my decision to become a cultivator...I think I am starting to regret my decision. Currently, we have a task to survive in a forest for three days where there are beast who may are lurking somewhere or take the tags of the other participants so they may get out of the forest and survive.

Usually, this thing is so commonly used in cultivation novels..

I wanted to say "how cliché" but considering the situation that I am currently now.... Hiding from the participants and the dangerous beast that may kill me... Ah, I have no knowledge of martial arts or skills that I can used to defend myself. Poor me, I am just a homebody Otaku! A stay at home slacker... Everyone, please lit a candle for me. I am trying my best to hide and satiate my hunger. Wish me luck.

PS: The participants are too fierce! There was a 12 year old Loli who was strong.. and there was also a teenage young man who look so ordinary at first glance and harmless, but in reality he was scary. There are a lot of good participants! How could I compete to them?!

–Magnus
You choose your path so you're obligated to see it through the end; anyway, I hope for your success.